Corporate Christianity is …
a Voodoo Cash Cult!
As exposed in our previous article, Corporate Christianity has crafted and propagandized tender and appealing visuals designed to convince unwary parents of the criticality, necessity, and validity of COVID vaccinations for their children. Millions of innocents are to be ensnared, vaccinated, and sacrificed like lambs to the slaughter with whatever toxins are forced upon them.
Here are two examples of deadly LDS Corporate marketing…
#1 From the LDS Corporation’s June 2021
Children’s Friend magazine:
#2 From LDS Corporation President
Russell Nelson’s Twitter Account:
06.25.21 Critical inserts to counterbalance the above two inanities!
27 Experts Launch Citizen Petition Demanding FDA ‘Slow Down and Get the Science Right’ Before Approving COVID Vaccines
The petition author and co-authors include:
- Linda Wastila, BSPharm, MSPH, PhD and professor at University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Peter Doshi, PhD, associate professor at University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Patrick Whelan, MD, PhD associate clinical professor of pediatrics David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Hamid A. Merchant, BPharm, MPharm, PhD, RPh, CQP, PGCertHE, FHEA, SRPharmS and subject leader department of pharmacy at University of Huddersfield
- Donald W. Light, PhD and professor of comparative health policy and psychiatry at Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Florence T. Bourgeois MD and associate professor of pediatrics at Harvard Medical School
- Robert M. Kaplan, PhD and distinguished research professor UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
- Peter A. McCullough, MD and professor at Texas A & M College of Medicine
- Anthony J Brookes, PhD and professor of genetics University of Leicester
- David Healy, MD, FRCPsych and professor of psychiatry McMaster University Ontario, Canada
- Byram Bridle, viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario
- Kim Witczak, founder and CEO of Woodymatters and global drug safety advocate
- Christine Stabell Benn, MD, PhD and professor of global health at University of Southern Denmark
- Matthew Herder, JSM, LLM, Director, Health Law Institute at Dalhousie University Nova Scotia, Canada
- Tom Jefferson, MD, MRCGP FFPHM, British epidemiologist who works with the Cochrane Collaboration, advisor to the Italian National Agency for Regional Health Services and is senior associate tutor at University of Oxford
- Peter Collignon, infectious disease physician, microbiologist at Canberra Hospital and professor at the Australian National University Medical School
- Peter C. Gøtzsche, Professor, DrMedSci, MD, MSc Director Institute for Scientific Freedom Copenhagen, Denmark
- Peter Aaby, MSc, DMSc, Head of Bandim Health Project, Guinea-Bissau University of Southern Denmark
- Ulrich Keil, MD, MPH, PhD, FRCP professor emeritus University of Münster, Germany
- Juan Erviti, PharmD, PhD Unit of Innovation and Organization Navarre Health Service, Spain
- Iona Heath, CBE FRCGP and past president of the Royal College of General Practitioners London, UK
- Joseph A. Ladapo, MD, PhD associate professor of Medicine David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Barbara Mintzes, BA, MSc, PhD, associate professor, School of Pharmacy at the University of Sydney, Australia
- Huseyin Naci, MHS, PhD associate professor of Health Policy London School of Economics and Political Science
- Angela Spelsberg, MD, Comprehensive Cancer Center Aachen, Germany
- Erick Turner, MD, associate professor of psychiatry at Oregon Health & Science University
- Allyson M Pollock, MBChB, FRCPH, FRCP, FRCGP, clinical professor of Public Health Institute of Health and Society, Newcastle University and director of the Newcastle University Centre for Excellence in Regulatory Science.
FDA: 60 Million COVID Vaccine Doses May Be Contaminated
The lies and deception keep piling on and exposing these psychopaths and their deadly toxins. In addition to millions of shots that have already been halted throughout the world due to particularly-frequent and horrible short-term reactions, here is a June 11, 2021, report by :
America’s Frontline Doctors also reported on Nobel Peace Prize nominee, Vladimir Zelenko, whose fame includes… Zelenko Protocol innovator; 99% survival of high risk Covid-19 patients; nominated for the Presidential Medal of Freedom; recognized as a hero at U.S. Senate Homeland Security committee hearing; published in top peer-reviewed journals with world renowned physicians; provided counsel to White House personnel, multiple governments, hospitals, physicians, public figures; Board Certified Family Physician with over 20 years experience
Zelenko has this to say about COVID vaccines:
“According to the CDC, healthy kids 18 or younger have a 99.998% rate of recovery from COVID-19 WITHOUT any treatment,” Zelenko told America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS). “There is NO medical necessity for any vaccines. Especially, an experimental and unapproved mRNA injection that has shown to have many dangerous side effects.”
He continued: “Any government or individual that forces or mandates children to get this experimental injection is in direct violation of the Geneva convention’s prohibition against coercive human experimentation.
“These are criminals of the highest order and must be brought to justice for crimes against humanity.”
“When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.” – Jonathan Swift. See also our “Burden of Proof: Spurned Scientists Vindicated” in our “Extra” section at the end of this posting.
Can the Elect Deceive
or be Deceived?
“Brethren, this Church will be led onto the very brink of hell by the leaders of this people.” – Brigham Young, Provo Bowery Conference, August 24th, 1867
Below are four deceptions over the decades that were caused and/or exacerbated by top LDS Corporate officers. Each deception harmed innocent people, eroded public trust, and reaped disaster.
#1 LDS Systemic Coverup of Child Abuse
“Physician, heal thyself!” If the health and welfare of Utah’s children were truly important to officials managing the LDS Corporation, then they would not have spent decades covering up hundreds of well-documented child abuse cases.
We bring to mind and heart herein these hundreds of “Institutional Memories” of bygone tragedies and travesties committed against children. Were the Church to have been mindful of the past and re-acted accordingly and responsibly, there would be no covert or active campaign for children to receive dangerous, experimental vaccines in the present.
#2 Lying for the Lord … The Paul Dunn Scam
An “Elite among the Elect” LDS General authorities, Elder Paul H. Dunn, was a garrulous grifter, serial prevaricator, pulpit pontificator, liar, and lech. He helped lift the life savings out of the pockets of trusting senior citizens, and lied over the pulpit repeatedly and shamelessly about his athletic prowess and WWII military combat experiences.
In the AFCO scheme, Dunn was a facilitator along with Grant Afleck who went to jail while Dunn skated and retained his Church membership. Lynn Packer, the author of the expose, “Lying for the Lord,” was punished for telling the truth.
Below are a few of Dunn’s many fables…
Here are a few lowlights from Packer’s dynamite expose, “Lying for the Lord”:
Paul H. Dunn… whose church salary was $40,000 a year, was a director of Afco Enterprises, a real-estate venture until 1978. Afco collapsed four years later; and its owner, Grant C. Affleck, was indicted for mail fraud, securities fraud and bankruptcy fraud. Despite Mr. Dunn’s 1978 resignation, records in the U. S. District Court civil suit here show that he continued to have ties with Afco until it entered bankruptcy proceedings in 1982… and gave advice to directors after he resigned…
A few days before Afco entered bankruptcy proceedings, Mr. Dunn wrote a disgruntled Afco investor a letter calling Mr. Affleck, a fellow Mormon, ‘fair and Christ like.’ U.S. Attorney Brent Ward… says that about 650 investors lost over $20 million through Afco investments.’
Researcher Lynn Packer did not get off so easily. “At the same time [that they placed Dunn on emeritus status], however, the university [BYU] terminated Packer’s teaching contract, in part because he wanted to publish a story about his findings. Gordon Whiting, then chairman of the BYU communications department, had warned Packer in a memo that ‘publication of the Paul Dunn article will damage the church, will damage the university, will damage the department and will damage you.'”
When Packer, himself a Mormon, decided to release his four years of research to The Arizona Republic in spite of the threats, his contract was terminated and he lost his job. Whiting explained that Packer violated, “church and university policies that prohibit public criticism of church leaders.” Mormon leader Dunn was not reprimanded for altering the facts, but Packer was fired simply for showing that Dunn’s stories were not true.
Packer also interviewed Jerry Gatto … former AFCO employee and associate of two sons of organized crime figure Joseph Bonnano Sr. Jerry Gatto … Obituary & Indictment with the Bonanno Brothers … Joseph Charles Bonanno, Jr. was indicted with four codefendants: Salvatore (“Bill”) Vincent Bonanno, Jerome Gatto, Virgil Redmond, and Lyle Green. The indictment alleged 47 counts including charges for violations of 18 U.S.C. § 1341 (mail fraud), 18 U.S.C. § 1343 (wire fraud), and 18 U.S.C. § 371 (conspiracy).
#3 Adnan Khashoggi & the Triad Center
Seen here cozy with then-Apostle Dallin Oaks … Enter Adnan Kashoggi … World renown shyster, panderer, purveyor, playboy, dangerous-double-dealer, and covert operator. Khashoggi’s money was coveted as he was courted and feted by the LDS Corporate Church elect who were duped, deceived, and slimed (as in slime).
The Church was left holding the bag for a distressed Triad Center that their deep pockets eventually salvaged. All things considered, with a little bit more luck on the Church’s part, this could have been a “double duper” (i.e. each side swindling the other side) which speaks to probable intent by all parties at the outset.
The following PDF contains more details regarding the Khashoggi disgrace.
#4 Mark Hoffman Forgeries
Mark Hoffman deceived the most senior of LDS leadership and as a result destabilized many of the membership. Murderer, forger, liar ….
Deceptions for Dollars
Again, we believe that LDS Corporate investment gurus, including Ensign Peak Advisors, are profiteering from the COVID scam and the illusions created of a false “cure.” These toxic vaccines are key to sustaining an artificially-flooded income stream. From the March 2021 article, “A Run-Down of the Huge Profits being made from COVID-19 Vaccines,” by Corporate Watch:
AstraZeneca: unknown profit, after forecast sales of $6.4 billion in 2021. (LDS Church investment $2,834,000.00)
Moderna: estimated $8 billion profit.
BioNTech/Pfizer: estimated $4 billion profit. (LDS Church investment $80,705,000.00)
From the Salt Lake Tribune, March 2020:
“Two-thirds of Ensign Peak Advisors [The LDS Church investment portfolio] reported stock holdings came from 100 companies or mutual funds. Of those 100, the plurality of the investment — 26% — was in the technology sector.” [Click HERE to see how COVID supercharged the Technology sector wherein the LDS church has ~$6.6 Billion invested.]
“The next two biggest sectors were health care, including Johnson & Johnson [LDS Church investment $645,924,000.00 in a “failed” COVID vaccination] and Merck stocks [LDS Church investment $418,963,000 Helping Johnson & Johnson].”
Caught with their …
LDS Putsch (coup) …
Managers Hijack Leadership
The Tail is Wagging the Dog
How could the LDS Corporation have gone so far askew from LDS Church doctrine? One perspective was provided in “Leaders and Managers” by HUGH NIBLEY, Professor Emeritus of Ancient Scripture at Brigham Young University, August 19, 1983. Select vignettes follow with our emphasis.
- “The four faculties of Theology, Philosophy, Medicine, and Law have been the perennial seedbeds not only of professional wisdom, but of the quackery and venality so generously exposed to public view by Plato, Rabelais, Molière, Swift, Gibbon, A. E. Housman, H. L. Mencken, and others.”
- “What took place in the Greco-Roman as in the Christian world was that fatal shift from leadership to management that marks the decline and fall of civilizations.
- For managers are safe, conservative, predictable, conforming organization men and team players, dedicated to the establishment.
- For the manager, on the other hand, the idea of equality is repugnant and indeed counterproductive. Where promotion, perks, privilege, and power are the name of the game, awe and reverence for rank is everything, the inspiration and motivation of all good men. Where would management be without the inflexible paper processing, dress standards, attention to proper social, political, and religious affiliation, vigilant watch over habits and attitudes, and so forth, that gratify the stockholders and satisfy security?
- “’If you love me,’ said the Greatest of all leaders, ‘you will keep my commandments.’ ‘If you know what is good for me,’ says the manager, ‘you will keep my commandments, and not make waves.’ That is why the rise of management always marks the decline of culture.”
No matter the glitz, propaganda, and façade of LDS leadership’s personal investment in their very own COVID vaccinations, the motive and evidence of quackery and venality is in the books and the bottom line is … PROFIT!
In keeping with the finest traditions and persistent promptings of the ubiquitous, indomitable, and rascally spirit of LDS Apostle J. Golden Kimball, here’s another way the Ole’ Buzzard has of illustrating the …
Inanity, Stupidity, Mendacity, and Hypocrisy
of LDS Managers and their march to
COVID Vaccination is …Deadly Voodoo Medicine!
Some may commend the LDS Church for having, “… helped immunize nearly 117 million people since 2002.” However, the LDS Corporate Church is subsidizing, promoting, and profiting from a monumental scam targeting the irrational fears of millions.
Credible voices all around the world “shout out” that this particular vaccination program is a faux facsimile of what it is propagandized to be. Like a shapeshifting, voodoo shaman, the push to poke has morphed into an evil, ugly monster. Needles brimming with pox in hand, these voodoo priests are infecting the human family with deadly, social, political, physical and spiritual disease.
The Ole’ Buzzard has sounded repeated warnings since April 2020 “ad nauseam.” Last week, we published “Hide Your Kids! Corporate Christianity has Joined Big Pharma!“
As “repetition is the mother of all learning,” we are compelled to continue the course with a message from world-renowned Dr. Peter McCullough, Clinical Cardiologist, Preventive Cardiology Advanced Lipidology, Heart Place, Professor of Medicine, Texas A&M University College of Medicine, Dallas TX, who blows the toxic lid off the COVID Vaccine.
Dr. McCullough’s Résumé:
Toxic Carnage Continues in Utah
Also in our previous article, we reported that Utahan Everest Romney developed blood clots in his brain shortly after receiving the first shot. He and now his father, who also took the shot, are both hospitalized and in very bad shape.
As an update, here is a small piece of the story from citizen activist Robyn Openshaw … have your tissues handy.
Burden of Proof:
Spurned Scientists Vindicated
Click on “Crackpots who were right: the conclusion.”
Click on “Zelenko Protocols against Covid-19.”
Excerpts from Alternative Science
The Myth of the Modern World
“How often, in the past 100 years, has publicly-funded institutional scientific research of the type conducted by Professor Sagan and his fellow members of CSICOP, resulted in major scientific and technical innovations? And how often have such discoveries come from the ‘crackpot’ loner in his ‘skunk works’, derided and ostracized by the likes of CSICOP? Even a superficial review shows an overwhelming trend in favor of the latter.
Bell and the telephone; Parsons, Tesla and the Turbine; Edison and the electric light, and recorded sound; Marconi, Tesla and radio; the Wright Brothers and flight; Carl Benz and the automobile; The Lumiere brothers and cinema; Otto Mergenthaler and the Linotype machine; Armon Strowger and the automatic telephone exchange; George Eastman and celluloid photographic film; Fritz Haber, the historian who taught himself chemistry and fixed atmospheric nitrogen; Pollen and automatic fire control; Farnsworth, Baird and television; Farnsworth and nuclear fusion; Whittle and the jet engine; Chester Carlson and Xerography; Eckert and Mauchly and the commercial computer; Edwin Land and Polaroid Photography; Christopher Cockerell, the electronics engineer who invented the hovercraft.
Even where the innovator belongs to a recognized institution he or she is often a loner who achieves success by swimming against the currents of orthodoxy, like Alan Turing and the first computers, or even Watson and Crick who had been told to drop their study of DNA but continued it as ‘bootleg’ research.
Of course, one can also compile a long and distinguished list of discoveries in institutional science, especially from the great universities like Oxford and Cambridge, Harvard and Princeton, and especially in important basic fields like atomic physics and astronomy. But, somehow, it is difficult to draw up a list that carries quite the same diversity, the same romantic air of excitement and innovation and one that has so obviously influenced every single aspect of twentieth century life so fundamentally.
Anyone who switches on the electric light, switches on the television, makes a phone call, watches a film, plays a record, takes a photograph, uses a personal computer, drives a car, or boards an aircraft has the lone eccentric to thank, not institutional science.
These things were arranged not by guardians of the flame like Carl Sagan, but in most cases, despite scientists who think as Sagan thought.”
“When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.” – Jonathan Swift
Weird science versus revolutionary science. While it’s true that at least 99% of revolutionary announcements from the fringes of science are just as bogus as they seem, we cannot dismiss every one of them without investigation. If we do, then we’ll certainly take our place among the ranks of scoffers who accidentally helped delay numbers of major scientific discoveries throughout history. Beware, for many discoveries such as powered flight and drifting continents today only appear sane and acceptable because we have such powerful hindsight. These same advancements were seen as obviously a bunch of disgusting lunatic garbage during the years they were first discovered. In science, pursuing revolutionary advancements can be like searching for diamonds hidden in sewage. It’s a shame that the realms of questionable ideas contain “diamonds” of great value. This makes the of judging crazy theories far more difficult. If crazy discoveries were always bogus, then we’d have good reason to reject them without investigation. However, since the diamonds exist, we must distrust our first impressions. Sometimes the “obvious” craziness turns out to be a genuine cutting-edge discovery. As with the little child questioning the emperor’s clothing, sometimes (but rarely, of course,) the entire scientific community is misguided and incompetent. Sometimes only the lone voice of the maverick scientist is telling the truth. Below is a list of scientists who were reviled for their crackpottery, only to be later proven correct. Today’s science texts are dishonest to the extent that they hide these huge mistakes made by the scientific community. They rarely discuss the embarrassing acts of intellectual suppression
which were directed at the following researchers by their colleagues. And… after wide reading, I’ve never encountered any similar list. This is very telling.
- Arrhenius (ion chemistry)
- Alfven, Hans (galaxy-scale plasma dynamics)
- Baird, John L. (television camera)
- Bakker, Robert (fast, warm-blooded dinosaurs)
- Bardeen & Brattain (transistor)
- Bretz J Harlen (ice age geology)
- Chandrasekhar, Subrahmanyan (black holes in 1930)
- Chladni, Ernst (meteorites in 1800)
- Crick & Watson (DNA)
- Doppler (optical Doppler effect)
- AE Douglass (tree-ring dating)
- Folk, Robert L. (existence and importance of nanobacteria)
- Galvani (bioelectricity)
- Harvey, William (circulation of blood, 1628)
- Krebs (ATP energy, Krebs cycle)
- Galileo (supported the Copernican viewpoint)
- Gauss, Karl F. (nonEuclidean geometery)
- Binning/Roher/Gimzewski (scanning-tunneling microscope)
- Goddard, Robert (rocket-powered space ships)
- Goethe (Land color theory)
- Gold, Thomas (deep non-biological petroleum deposits)
- Gold, Thomas (deep mine bacteria)
- Lister, J (sterilizing)
- Lovelock, James (Gaia theory)
- Maiman, T (Laser)
- Margulis, Lynn (endosymbiotic organelles)
- Mayer, Julius R. (The Law of Conservation of Energy)
- Marshall, B (ulcers caused by bacteria, helicobacter pylori)
- McClintock, Barbara (mobile genetic elements, “jumping genes”, transposons)
- Newlands, J. (pre-Mendeleev periodic table)
- Nott, J. C. (mosquitos xmit Yellow Fever)
- Nottebohm, F. (neurogenesis: brains can grow neurons)
- Ohm, George S. (Ohm’s Law)
- Ovshinsky, Stanford R. (amorphous semiconductor devices)
- Parker, Eugene (existence of a ‘solar wind’)
- Pasteur, Louis (germ theory of disease)
- Prusiner, Stanley (existence of prions, 1982)
- Rous, Peyton (viruses cause cancer)
- Semmelweis, I. (surgeons wash hands, puerperal fever )
- Shechtman, Dan (quasicrystals)
- Steen-McIntyre, Virginia (southwest US indians village, 300,000BC)
- Tesla, Nikola (Earth electrical resonance, “Schumann” resonance)
- Tesla, Nikola (brushless AC motor)
- J H van’t Hoff (molecules are 3D)
- Warren, Warren S. (flaw in MRI theory)
- Wegener, Alfred (continental drift)
- Wright, Wilbur & Orville (flying machines)
- Zwicky, Fritz (existence of dark matter, 1933)
- Zweig, George (quark theory)
“Men show their character in nothing more clearly than by what they think laughable.” – J.W. Goethe
Some ridiculed ideas which had no single supporter:
- Ball lightning (lacking a theory, it was long dismissed as retinal afterimages)
- Catastrophism (ridicule of rapid Earth changes, asteroid mass extinctions)
- Child abuse (before Kempe 1962, doctors were mystified by “spontaneous” childhood bruising and broken bones)
- Cooperation or altruism between animals (versus Evolution’s required competition)
- Instantaneous meteor noises (evidence rejected because sound should be delayed by distance)
- Mind-body connection (psychoneuroimmunology, doctors ridiculed any emotional basis for disease)
- Perceptrons (later vindicated as Neural Networks)
- Permanent magnet levitation (“Levitron” shouldn’t have worked)
- Thoughts and emotions do exist (rejected as contrary to stimulus-response of 1950s Behaviorist theory.)
“The mind likes a strange idea as little as the body likes a strange protein and resists it with similar energy. It would not perhaps be too fanciful to say that a new idea is the most quickly acting antigen known to science. If we watch ourselves honestly we shall often find that we have begun to argue against a new idea even before it has been completely stated.” – Wilfred Trotter, 1941
“The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.” – Paul Johnson
“The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter—for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way.”
“Humanity is not yet sufficiently advanced to be willingly led by the discoverer’s keen searching sense. But who knows? Perhaps it is better in this present world of ours that a revolutionary idea or invention instead of being helped and patted, be hampered and ill-treated in its adolescence — by want of means, by selfish interest, pedantry, stupidity and ignorance; that it be attacked and stifled; that it pass through bitter trials and tribulations, through the strife of commercial existence. So do we get our light. So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.” – Nikola Tesla, The Problem of Increasing Human Energy, 1900
Let’s end with humor befitting Utah’s insane asylum.
Government employees, contractors and all others should be mindful that intimidating, interfering with and/or engaging in any way to discourage the right of a citizen to report shameful, inappropriate, fraudulent or unlawful conduct is a crime. Utilizing office email, or any other means of communication, to further such interference is also criminal conduct strictly prohibited because it aids and abets original, unlawful acts. Supervisors and Division Heads may be particularly tempted to interfere and are therefore vulnerable and culpable if they do. The Ole’ Buzzard and Team will duly report any and all unlawful conduct.
Friends, your “Tips” are Priceless!
We accept credible tips (whistleblower or otherwise) and low-hanging, fraud fruit that supports our mission to help return to the Rule of Law and Good Governance. We’ll keep your correspondence in confidence. Justice4All trustees include former government whistleblowers, a former FBI Special Agent, Veterans of Military Intelligence, Counterintelligence, and Special Operations. We were entrusted to guard this nation’s most critical secrets and will protect your “tips” even more rigidly and carefully.
You may also mail information to:
6720 Buena Vista Drive
Ogden, UT 84405
Wayne L. Wickizer
Co-authored by Daniel Newby
“Our strategy should be not only to confront empire, but to lay siege to it. To deprive it of oxygen. To shame it. To mock it. With our art, our music, our literature, our stubbornness, our joy, our brilliance, our sheer relentlessness – and our ability to tell our own stories. Stories that are different from the ones we’re being brainwashed to believe.” – Arundhati Roy
“Fair Use” notice: This site and blog contain copyrighted materials and visuals whose use may not have been authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that our not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a “fair use” of copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law). If anyone wishes to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond “fair use,” they must obtain permission from the copyright owner. “Fair use” notwithstanding, we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who wants his or her material removed or modified. s/The Ole’ Buzzard.
Outstanding third-party source for financial data: https://www.followthemoney.org/