Table of Contents
In other words, Clinton’s reign resumes after we the people roll over and let leftist mobs wreak their havoc on The Rule of Law!
What promises has he kept? Here’s a comprehensive list. Like the moves or not, he does what he says he is going to do.
- Trump kept his promise to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, something the last three presidents all promised but failed to do
- Obama presided over the rise of ISIS and said it would be a long slow battle to defeat them, Trump promised to “crush and destroy ISIS” and after two years at the helm, the Islamic State’s physical caliphate is all but decimated
- Trump promised to impose a travel ban on terrorist-ridden countries, after a bit of trouble getting it going, his latest version has been upheld by the Supreme Court
- Trump promised to nominate conservative judges similar to Antonin Scalia, we now have both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh on the high court and 29 young conservative judges on the federal appellate courts, more than any recent president at this point in their administration
- Trump promised to cut taxes, and with the help of Congressional Republicans, enacted historic tax reforms in the first major overhaul of the tax code in three decades, the law also provided Opportunity Zones, aimed at providing incentives to investors and developers to revitalize struggling cities and urban communities
- Trump promised to rollback unnecessary regulations by eliminating two existing regulations for every new one … in his first year, $8.1 billion in regulatory costs has been saved and his administration is on track to achieve $9.8 billion more this year, eliminating far more than the two-to-one
- Trump promised jobs for struggling African Americans and today we are witnessing the lowest black unemployment level in history
- Trump promised to cancel Obama’s Clean Power Plan, withdraw from the Paris climate accord, approve the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, and open the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil exploration … he has accomplished all three
- Trump promised to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, renegotiate NAFTA, renegotiate the U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement … he has recently signed trade deals with Canada, Mexico, and South Korea
- Trump promised to take on China’s bullying trade policies and has committed to imposing tariffs
- Trump promised to increase defense spending, he has done that
- Trump promised to bring back manufacturing jobs, they are growing at the fastest pace in more than two decades
- Trump promised to sign “Right to Try” legislation to give dying Americans the ability to access experimental treatments that have been approved in Europe and other countries and he has done that
- Trump promised to take on the opioid epidemic, he has labeled it a national health emergency and is on the verge of signing a significant bipartisan bill into law
- Trump promised to build a wall … he’s still working on that
- Trump promised to get us out of Afghanistan, unfortunately, he has backtracked on that
If Trump keeps this up, he will go down as one of the most accomplished presidents in our nation’s history. Believe me. I don’t agree with everything he does. He is a far from perfect so far. But he is getting things done. He is doing what he said he would do. He doesn’t always make it easy on himself but he knows how to get over the finish line. He knows how to take the country in the right direction. He knows how to get under liberals’ skins. He knows how to play the media. He knows how to put America First. And he is on the right track.
Meet the organisation responsible for the caravans: pueblo sin fronteras (people without borders) Soros funded October 23, 2018
The Airborne and 1st Armored will hold sway!
Minutes ago, President Donald Trump signed DEPLOYMENT ORDERS for the 82nd Airborne Division of the United States Army, instructing them to deploy from Ft. Bragg, NC, to the U.S. southern border at Mexico.
In addition, the 1st Armored Division of the United States Army at Ft. Campbell, KY has been given 72 Hour ready-standby orders to begin shipping armored vehicles to the southern border via rail.
Covert Intelligence information confirms the present “migrant caravan” heading toward the US border from Honduras and Guatemala has grown to slightly more than TEN THOUSAND, but that an additional 40,000 Mexicans are staging in northern Mexico to join-up with that caravan.
The OPEN PLAN THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING is for more than fifty thousand of these so-called “migrants” to physically storm the U.S. border to gain entry into our country.
President Trump is not going to allow that.
Article 4, Section 4 of the US Constitution REQUIRES the federal government to protect each of the states from invasion. The “migrant caravan” is now classified as “an invasion force” against which the US government will take action.
These people not only tore down Border fencing to unlawfully enter Mexico from Guatemala and Honduras, they physically smashed-through Border gates. They are using force and it is now highly likely that US military force will be used against them if they try those same tactics at the US Border.
Prepare yourselves mentally for the reality that we may have to gun down these people. Prepare yourselves mentally for the reality they may end up in piles of dead bodies all over your TV.
Many of us have known it was going to come to this sooner or later. Looks like it will be sooner.
This is a developing story, check back for updates. . .
Let’s all Help Drain the Swamp
Every time we encounter political “Road Kill,” we stack it up, sort through it looking for the smoking guns and report the findings to our followers. In order to maintain and upgrade the Buzzard’s Blog, we are encouraging regular donations beginning with any amount. This is a labor of love. No money ends up in anyone’s pocket.