Utah Legislators, Led by
Sen. “Hollywood” Hemmert, attempt to Subsidize Pedophilia Promoters
Utah taxpayers have already propped up the Sundance Institute to the tune of $5,475,087.00 since 2014. See the spreadsheet below.
In return for our past Utah taxpayer “investments,” Sundance recently and arrogantly bestowed an award (01.23.2020) on the kiddie-porn abomination, “Cuties,” which was so vile and disgusting that Netflix was indicted on 09.09.2020 for showing it. After airing “Cuties,” Netflix also experienced a rash of cancellations. Utah’s Sundance has promoted many other sick monstrosities as well (discussed below).
Pause for a 02.26.21 Update:
“The Shockingly Realistic Porn Movie that
Has Sundance Talking.”
Click “The Daily Beast” HERE at your own risk!
Utah legislator … before spending another moment considering the vote on but another
Sundance, amoral abomination,
Pass or fail, we’ll see the roll call vote on this and promise that mothers, fathers, children, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, cousins, religious leaders and others know about you and what you did! That’s a promise!
Continuing now with the prior posting ….
Now, (former) Utah State Sen. Daniel “Hollywood” Hemmert (our current Director of the Governor’s Office of Economic Development) and his merry band of complicitors want to force taxpayers to dole out an additional $5,000,000 in the upcoming general legislative session.
Utah’s Hemmert Lures Legislators
Utah Senator Daniel “Hollywood” Hemmert regurgitated the following $5,000,000 taxpayer-funded proposal to the Utah Business, Economic Development, and Labor Appropriations Subcommittee (members listed below). He and his randy ring of talking heads slyly and smugly succeeded in conning the subcommittee into funding his Utah Sundance obscenities. And the subcommittee bought his bait hook, line, and sinker!
Hear Utah’s “Hollywood” Hemmert rationalize this “investment” all-the-while slavishly stroking and stoking Sundance … a molting, amoral Albatros at the end of its degenerate lifeCYCLE.
Among other amazing claims, Hemmert stated:
“…I don’t know that there’s many things better to support for the State of Utah than the Sundance Film Festival and Sundance Institute per se.”
Below are the members of the subcommittee who swallowed “Hollywood” Hemmert’s snake oil smut cakes.
To Utah’s Capitol Clown Show: Wake Up!
Before you spend our money, do your due diligence!
Stop, Look, Listen, and Think.
Imagine how Utah’s religious leaders would be compelled to vote, how the majority of their congregants would vote, and how your constituents would vote? Would they choose to help out-of-work families and failing small businesses, or to slipshod-sling $5,000,000+ to Utah’s Sundance and their sleaze?
If The Ole Buzzard’s exposure of your dereliction of diligence, irresponsible, political behavior, and the Utah Sundance sleaze were to go viral on social media … Utah’s image would forever be globally, inextricably intertwined with “pedophilia”.
Utah’s Sundance is Irreparably, Morally Sick. That’s what legislators should have been discussing years ago.
Rather than cave to complicitors, Utah’s legislative committee members should have been exposing articles like, “Sundance’s Biggest Shockers: Where to Stream 10 of the Festivals Most Controversial Films.”
From a January 31, 2017, 12:57pm Indie Wire publication,
“The Sundance Film Festival has been shocking audiences — and launching careers — for years. Here are some of the most shocking films to premiere in Park City — and where to watch them. The most recent of these, ‘Kuso,’ has already been called, ‘the grossest movie ever made‘ for its inclusion of, among other things, a shot of an erect penis being stabbed. And that’s just in the first 10 minutes!”
A Potpourri of Utah’s Sundance Poison
Below are other heinous lowlights aided by millions of Utah’s taxpayer dollars:
- “KUSO” – “the grossest movie ever made”
- “TEETH” – This dark comedy about a woman whose vagina has literal teeth is a bold statement on feminism that was “one of the most talked-about films at the Sundance Film Festival this year,”
- “AMERICAN PSYCHO” – “Violent and disturbing ….”
- “THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT” – “Big things have small beginnings, and so it is that what was for many years the most profitable film ever made started out as a microbudgeted indie that first scared audiences (and made them debate whether what they were seeing was “real”) in Park City.”
- “SPANKING THE MONKEY” – “With a euphemistic title referring to masturbation and an incestuous plot development ….”
- “SEX, LIES, AND VIDEOTAPE” – “In some ways the quintessential movie of Sundance’s early years, Steven Soderbergh’s landmark debut remains one of the best movies ever to come out of the festival — and one of the most sexually frank.
- “CLERKS” – “Kevin Smith’s debut had a similar impact on both its director’s career and Sundance itself. It also reminded festivalgoers no subject was too taboo for Park City (including and especially dying while masturbating).
- “SECRETARY” – “Plenty of Sundance movies have featured graphic sex over the years, but none have delved into the world of BDSM quite like Steven Shainberg’s cult classic.” BDSM = Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadochism, and Masochism.
- “RESERVOIR DOGS” – “At the time, Quentin Tarantino’s quotable debut must have been the most violent film ever to emerge from Sundance — we’ve gotten used to his blood-soaked aesthetic in the two decades since its premiere, but not everyone was on board with it from the start.”
- “PI” – “Brainy and unsettling, Darren Aronofsky’s first movie (are you sensing a pattern here?) earned a directing award at the festival for its clever mix of number theory and religious theory.”
- “SAW” – “Would you like to play a game? For better or for worse, we have “Saw” to thank for ushering in the controversial era of torture porn, which dominated the horror genre throughout the mid- and late-2000s.”
- “CUTIES” – Finally, we have “Cuties.” It must be one of Senator Hemmert’s favorites for wouldn’t one imagine that Hemmert would have done his due diligence before rolling Sundance back out to be re-funded by taxpayers? “Cuties” is a current Sundance perversion.
- “KUSO” – “the grossest movie ever made”
Frame-by-frame of the Indie Wire article follows. To get the impact (if you can bear it), enlarge the visual by clicking the “X” box at the bottom right corner and then move the slider at the bottom. Imagine if Utah’s “Hollywood” Hemmert, or anyone else, had played this for the Subcommittee? Would they have dared to be so enthusiastic?
Off the Indie Wire reservation for a quick look at additional Utah Sundance perversions here …
- Associated Press Wednesday, July 10th, 2019 – One couldn’t help but cringe over the tragic, lamentable smear across the image of the LDS Church’s sacred Temple ceremony when we saw that, “Sundance co-founder, LDS temple video director sentenced again in second sex abuse case.”
- “Zola” Film Review Sundance 2020 – Developments include a series of tricks with johns seen in an unflinchingly graphic screen scroll ….
- Sundance Review “To Get Her” – Quasi-slasher film wants to be serious about teen girls’ problems but fails miserably. “… rental customers hoping for sleazy T&A (Titts and Ass) will get only sleaze.” (A slasher film is a subgenre of horror films involving a killer murdering a group of people, usually by use of bladed tools.)
- “Zoo” – Documentary on beastiality premieres at Sundance Film Festival “… is a documentary about … sex between men and animals.”
- Film Sundance 2017 “Lady Macbeth” – “Too Sleazy to be Classy, Too Classy to be Sleazy.” “… its story and material are inherently dirty.”
- Some Christians have accused “Zoo” and “Hounddog”, two movies presented at the Sundance Film Festival this week, of aiding the porn industry … due to the movies’ inclusion of bestiality and a sexual assault scene involving a 12-year-old girl.
- “Compliance” (2012) – Should’ve-been hits recommended from Sundance’s recent past. Detractors accused the film of exploiting young female sexuality for prurient and sordid purposes.
- Actor-director James Franco talks about his documentary “Kink,” which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. Franco is involved with three movies at the Sundance Film Festival that deal with sex, pornography, bondage, and discipline.
- “The Year Sex Took Over Sundance” – From a teenage girl’s sexual awakening to gay men in a three-way, from incredibly flexible gymnastic sex to a mother having her way with a teddy bear, the 2015 Sundance Film Festival unabashedly explored areas of human sexuality rarely seen in feature films.
- Enough! Too much! This is too painful! We quit! Just Google “Sundance Sex” – “Cuties Perverse” -“Sundance Porn” – “Sundance Sleaze” and see for yourself.
Texas Grand Jury Indicts “Cuties” as Child Porn…
While Pedo-Friendly Utah Funds It
Texas Representative Matt Schaefer Tweeted:
|@RepMattSchaefer Oct 6 “Netflix, Inc. indicted by grand jury in Tyler Co., Tx for promoting material in Cuties film which depicts lewd exhibition of pubic area of a clothed or partially clothed child who was younger than 18 yrs of age which appeals to the prurient interest in sex #Cuties #txlege”|
Below is the State of Texas’ indictment of Netflix:
So, here’s a 5+ Million Dollar Question: Why is the State of Texas fighting what the State of Utah is funding?
Why is Utah Attorney General, Bling’n LDS Bishop, Pimpmobile Drive’n, Rap’n Rambo Reyes letting Texas carry Utah’s water? Why should Texas take the heat for prosecuting “Cuties,” and gore our sacred Sundance Ox for us?
Rather than pursue frivolous diversions, Utah’s AG “Rambo” Reyes should put his legal muscle where his big, loud, embarrassing, rapster mouth is when it comes to actually prosecuting truly high-profile crimes … especially against children.
The same could and should be said of our gutless, Utah United States Attorney John Huber.
We know how Complicitor-in-Chief, Goodfella Mentor, Utah Governor Gary “Available Jones” Herbert so often managed to “slick” $$$ out the back door. Looks like he has incubated another corrupt clone of himself.
Now we know how Utah Senator “Hollywood” Hemmert, with typical, “Available Jones” hubris, Modus Operandi, aplomb, and a flourish, is getting ready to shovel $5MM of Tax Payer’s hard-earned money out the front door and into the Sundance Insane Asylum… er, ah… Institute.
All of the foregoing is almost as seedy as a similar scam attempted by Utah Senator “Opioid Orrin Hatch” when his handlers and factotums tried to snake $2,000,000.00 of our hard-earned tax dollars out of the Utah Legislature just to help fund an obscene monument to himself.
And where is Utah’s toothless, corporate media? They’re too busy parroting Complicitor-in-Chief’s propaganda while desperately trying to continue the sky-is-falling COVID-19 false narrative? Here’s a headline for them to consider …
“Netflix, Sundance, and Utah Legislators named in
Co-conspiracy to Commit Crimes against
Children, Nature, and Decency.”
Utah’s Ship is Sinking Fast!
Utah is a floundering, former flagship awash in a sea of hypocrisy, deceit, and “Orwellian Doublethink, Doublespeak, Newspeak.” Above the waterline, we preach and pontificate our economic preeminence and moral superiority.
But beneath the waterline, there’s a murky, bottomless bilge. Utah, a leaky ole,’ barnacle-encrusted, derelict, garbage scow, has been taking water via a long history of notoriously corrupt “pay-to-play” misconduct that makes our State known — far and wide — as the Affinity Fraud Capital of America.
Will Utah soon be known as America’s
pedophile and perversion capital as well?
As a graduate of the FBI’s “Command School of Advanced Criminology,” I was taught to recognize human indicators and signs pointing to “Abnormal Psychology and Criminal, Behaviors.” While day-to-day working crimes of violence in Los Angeles – bank robbery, kidnapping, hijacking, et al. – we didn’t have the luxury of conducting a scientific, psychological profile and analysis of the violent criminal while he was “on the run” and we were in “hot pursuit.” Therefore, recognizing human signals and signs along the way helped us anticipate aberrant behaviors that, had we not been schooled and aware, might otherwise have led to an accident, injury, or other harm that could have been avoided.
Believe me, dear reader, the Utah signs are cropping up all over the place when I say this: “Pedophilia and perversion are becoming more and more pervasive and accepted aberrant behaviors in our Utah political community as evidenced by taxpayer money spent promoting the purveyors of it.”
The template script or modus operandi for such sordid behavior was exposed publicly and recently in the evil Epstein empire. Said script contains the co-option and co-operation of some of our Country’s and the World’s most infamous political and social luminaries. “Where there’s smoke, there’s bound to be fire” and it’s smoldering away here as our legislators have again revealed their intent and conduct.
As to a “lay” person’s qualification to also understand and apprehend human behaviors, here’s one proposal. First, clear the decks of all psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, and avant-guard, pseudo-intellectual, psychobabble. If something looks like a skunk, walks like a skunk, and smells like a skunk, everyone should conclude that it’s a skunk.
In other words, if it promotes injustice, and fails to elevate and encourage healthy, happy humans to fit seamlessly, morally, and socially into their communities, definitely keep the taxpayers’ pocketbooks out of it. Even a religious layperson can rightfully apprehend behaviors that are aberrant, abhorrent, and perverse.
Subsidizing an industry that promotes and propagandizes perversion is unconscionable.
This just in, “WHO condemn lockdowns and say they ‘only make poor people poorer, October 12, 2020, MSN News
A COVID-19 envoy appointed by Director-General of the World Health Organisation (WHO) Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has appealed to world leaders to stop resorting to lockdown to control the pandemic. Dr David Nabarro, who has spent his career working for the WHO and the United Nations (UN), seems to have marked a departure from the global health body’s early stance on the COVID-19 pandemic, warning about the economic and social consequences of lockdown as a means of controlling the spread of the disease. On Sunday, Dr Nabarro appealed to world leaders to stop ‘using lockdowns as your primary control method’, insisting that such drastic measures can have a dire impact on global poverty rates. The British doctor stated: ‘We in the World Health Organisation do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus. ‘The only time we believe a lockdown is justified is to buy you time to reorganise, regroup, rebalance your resources, protect your health workers who are exhausted, but by and large, we’d rather not do it.’ Dr Nabarro went on to say that developing economies had been indirectly affected by lockdown measures, adding: ‘Look what’s happened to smallholder farmers all over the world — look what’s happening to poverty levels. ‘It seems that we may well have a doubling of world poverty by next year. We may well have at least a doubling of child malnutrition. Lockdowns just have one consequence that you must never ever belittle, and that is making poor people an awful lot poorer.’
Still Waiting for the JCC
We’re still waiting for Utah’s Judicial Conduct Commission (JCC) and the Utah Supreme Court to decide our ethics complaint naming Utah Supreme Court Associate Chief “Justice” Thomas “Hoops” Lee. His (seeming) buddy, Lt. Governor Cox, was in the mix of it as one of the prime perpetrators. We allege Lee and Cox’s conduct brought disrepute to themselves, their offices, and the Utah Supreme Court.
Cox seems to gravitate toward Supreme Court “Justices.” Political history repeatedly demonstrates that “proximity and affinity” are “vote-getters” and “money makers” in Utah.
In the picture below on the right is Cox after helping to grift Jazz Tickets to Utah’s Associate Chief Justice Lee on the left. For the story, see, “Associate Chief ‘Justice’ Thomas ‘Hoops’ Lee,” and “You be the “Judge” … About how Utah will look with Cox & Reyes in charge!“
1. We filed this complaint by email on June 8, 2020, at approximately 1500 hours. The complaint was delivered via regular mail to the JCC on June 10, 2020, at 12:37 pm, Front Desk Reception Mail Room, Salt Lake City, UT 84115.
2. The JCC assigned Case #20-SUP-049 on June 22, 2020. See their letter here.
Below is our calculator.
Calculate the days lapsed from…
06.08.20 to 10.13.20 = ~127 days.
Government employees, contractors and all others should be mindful that intimidating, interfering with and/or engaging in any way to discourage the right of a citizen to report shameful, inappropriate, fraudulent or unlawful conduct is a crime. Utilizing office email, or any other means of communication, to further such interference is also criminal conduct strictly prohibited because it aids and abets original, unlawful acts. Supervisors and Division Heads may be particularly tempted to interfere and are therefore vulnerable and culpable if they do. The Ole’ Buzzard and Team will duly report any and all unlawful conduct.
Friends, your “Tips” are priceless!
We accept credible tips (whistleblower or otherwise) and low-hanging, fraud fruit that supports our mission to help return to the Rule of Law and Good Governance. We’ll keep your correspondence in confidence. Justice4All trustees include former government whistleblowers, a former FBI Special Agent, a former IRS Special Agent, Veterans of Military Intelligence, Counterintelligence, and Special Operations. We were entrusted to guard this nation’s most critical secrets and will protect your “tips” even more rigidly and carefully.
You may also mail information to:
6720 Buena Vista Drive
Ogden, UT 84405
Wayne L. Wickizer
Co-authored by Daniel Newby
“Our strategy should be not only to confront empire, but to lay siege to it. To deprive it of oxygen. To shame it. To mock it. With our art, our music, our literature, our stubbornness, our joy, our brilliance, our sheer relentlessness – and our ability to tell our own stories. Stories that are different from the ones we’re being brainwashed to believe.” – Arundhati Roy
“Fair Use” notice: This site and blog contain copyrighted materials and visuals whose use may not have been authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that our not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a “fair use” of copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law). If anyone wishes to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond “fair use,” they must obtain permission from the copyright owner. “Fair use” notwithstanding, we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who wants his or her material removed or modified. s/The Ole’ Buzzard.