Got ’em out! … Run ’em out! …
Keep ’em out!
Got ’em out … finally!
- Retired Senator “Opioid Orrin” Hatch, full of bogus claims, deadly hypocrisy and awash with Blood Money.
- Retiring Governor Gary “Available Jones” Herbert, who shamelessly solicited bribes and topped Utah’s Totalitarian Troika.
Run ’em out!
- Senator “Unfit Mitt” Romney (aka “Pierre Delecto“) danced with the Devil and Monsanto, took big-time Blood Money and now took a knee for the notoriety and the publicity of it like the political prostitute he is.
- U.S. Attorney John “Hubris” Huber, a wannabe Mafia-like cleaner who loves handing out get-out-of-jail-free, non-prosecution passes.
- Lt. Governor “Loosey Goosey” Spencer Cox, who corrupted Utah’s Supreme Court, is a recent Blood Money taker and embarrassed Utah as a Loosey Goosey records keeper.
- State Auditor John “Delinquent” Dougall, who has had so many golden opportunities to uncover corruption, but never really gets the job done.
- Attorney General Sean Reyes, who made a bad joke out of the Utah AG’s office, masqueraded as an LDS Bishop, tops Utah’s Blood Money taker list, and is #2 among National Attorneys General in Blood Money takers.
Barf Alert: This just in …
Reyes Plays Rapstar at June 15 Concert
True to his moronic, sophomoric form and silly style, Blingin’ Bishop, Rapping Rambo, Pimpmobile Driving, AG Reyes was gleefully “rappin'” up every headline within reach at Utah Business Revival’s Iron County rally. In the June 15, 2020, article, “Have You Seen This? Utah AG Sean Reyes raps at local concert,” Utah’s KSL slavishly pimped Reyes as:
1. Cozying up to country music star Collin Raye;
2. Sharing stage and limelight with Food Network star and celebrity restaurateur Guy Fieri;
3. Spewing out political drivel with his “God bless America and God bless the great state of Utah,” as though he worshipped anything above money, power and prestige;
4. Thanking “every one of you patriots who are here today”;
5. Pandering with his pusillanimous pals at KSL, as they “reported” that Reyes “performed one of his off-brand rap acts as the ‘innovating, rhymenating, devastating AG’… much to the delight of the crowd….” which boldly assumed that everyone in the crowd was delighted;
7. Insinuating, with KSL’s obsequious assistance, that he’s … a farm boy … from the Hood … boxer … MMA fighter … COVID crisis resolver … White Knight in the fight against all predators (“human traffickers, drug cartels, child pornographers or other abusers….”).
Speaking of Guy Fieri, we challenge you to eat a meal (anything you want) and then successfully keep it down while watching Reyes’ “performance” above. After we finished retching, three words came to mind … Snake … Oil … Salesman … YES! … but definitely not … Utah … Attorney … General.
State Senate Rogues
- Senate President Stuart Adams, masquerading as an LDS Bishop, Blood Money taker and in the middle of Utah’s Totalitarian Troika.
- Senator Curt “Ramblin'” Bramble Bully “Boy”, Junket Junkie and World traveler and #2 among Utah’s Blood Money takers (just after Reyes).
- Senator Evan Vickers, Utah’s Pot Pirate and Blood Money taker.
- Senator Todd “Wiley” Weiler, LDS Bishop and Blood Money taker.
- Senator Gene Davis, who loves and craves and caves into the compulsion to go campaign-financed golfing. See “Caddyshack Davis” (near the end of that blog, first up in the bonus section) and also his Blood Money takings.
State House Rogues
- State Speaker of the House Brad Wilson, who took Blood Money and is on the small end of Utah’s Totalitarian Troika.
- State Representative Paul “Super Size Me” Ray, who just can’t resist fast food restaurant binges and his share of Blood Money.
- State Representative James “Wink, Wink” Dunnigan, another Blood Money taker caught with his pants down.
Keep ’em out!
Let’s not kid ourselves. America’s forefathers would have run rogues like these out of town and on a rail.
Until we throw this seething, networked underworld of criminal lowlifes out, Utah will continue to be a “pay-to-play” romper room for political sleaze bags, most infamous as the affinity fraud capital of the United States.
Still Waiting for the JCC…
We’re still waiting for the Judicial Conduct Commission (JCC) and Utah Supreme Court to decide our ethics complaint naming Utah Supreme Court “Associate Chief Justice” Thomas “Hoops” Lee. We allege Lee has brought himself, his office and the Utah Supreme Court into disrepute.
The complaint was delivered to the JCC on June 10, 2020 at 12:37 pm, Front Desk Reception Mail Room, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84115. Below is our calculator.
Calculate the days lapsed from…
06.08.20 to 06.16.20 = ~7 days.
Government employees, contractors and all others should be mindful that intimidating, interfering with and/or engaging in any way to discourage the right of a citizen to report shameful, inappropriate, fraudulent or unlawful conduct is a crime. Utilizing office email, or any other means of communication, to further such interference is also criminal conduct strictly prohibited because it aids and abets original, unlawful acts. Supervisors and Division Heads may be particularly tempted to interfere and are therefore vulnerable and culpable if they do. The Ole’ Buzzard and Team will duly report any and all unlawful conduct.
Friends, your “Tips” are priceless!
We accept credible tips (whistleblower or otherwise) and low-hanging, fraud fruit that supports our mission to help return to the Rule of Law and Good Governance. We’ll keep your correspondence in confidence. Justice4All trustees include former government whistleblowers, a former FBI Special Agent, a former IRS Special Agent, Veterans of Military Intelligence, Counterintelligence, and Special Operations. We were entrusted to guard this nation’s most critical secrets and will protect your “tips” even more rigidly and carefully.
You may also mail information to:
6720 Buena Vista Drive
Ogden, UT 84405
Co-authored by Daniel Newby
“The Ole’ Buzzard”
Wayne L. Wickizer
“The Ole’ Buzzard” & President of Justice4All
FBI Agent from 1970-76
Only Agent in FBI history to receive a
letter of commendation from Director J. Edgar Hoover
Military Master Parachutist
Freelance Commentator and Political “Lurker”
“Our strategy should be not only to confront empire, but to lay siege to it. To deprive it of oxygen. To shame it. To mock it. With our art, our music, our literature, our stubbornness, our joy, our brilliance, our sheer relentlessness – and our ability to tell our own stories. Stories that are different from the ones we’re being brainwashed to believe.” -Arundhati Roy
“Fair Use” notice: This site and blog contain copyrighted materials and visuals whose use may not have been authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that our not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a “fair use” of copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law). If anyone wishes to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond “fair use”, they must obtain permission from the copyright owner. “Fair use” notwithstanding, we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who wants his or her material removed or modified. s/The Ole’ Buzzard.