Recently publicized, Utah’s entrenched Goodfellas were caught cavorting like a pack of St. Hubert’s blood hounds gleefully sniffing and slobbering up Master Hatch’s knickers.
Sleep wit’ de’ big dog … get his fleas!
Bent on eulogizing, canonizing, beatifying, and sanctifying Orrin Hatch in the flesh, the Utah Goodfellas of whom we speak were: Elder Dallin H. Oaks, Elder M. Russell Ballard, Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles as well as Presiding Bishop Gérald Caussé and Scott Anderson, president and CEO of Zions Bank to include, of course, many other Goodfellas over the years.
Let’s cut to the chase with several examples of “Information Wars” and Propaganda as such relate to Orrin Hatch. First, take a short “snort” of ipecac (anti-nausea medication) and pursue the following with your most jaundiced eye. If you emerge at the end without hurling all over yourself and your house, you’ll be educated as to this small sample of Utah’s rampant “Information Wars.”
We write of the most recent, media heavy, “Lovin’ Him a lot Nights” for Hatch … all orchestrated and calculated to primp, pimp and pander to the man. You are invited to endure the following propaganda and counter propaganda. You decide the truth of it. Is truth in the Propaganda, or is the Counter Propaganda true?
Propaganda … as if it’s not obviously Propaganda!
SALT LAKE CITY — The BYU Management Society named Sen. Orrin Hatch the 2017 Distinguished Utahn on Thursday. The Utah Republican, who is in his seventh term in the U.S. Senate, was honored at a gala in the Little America Hotel Grand Ballroom for
his “contributions and commitment to supporting and growing moral and ethical leadership,” according to the society. “This has been one of the great evenings of my life,” Hatch said. “It’s been a privilege to be a United States senator, but it’s been a greater
privilege to represent Utah.”
Orrin Hatch – Published 2 JUN 2017 Church News
“…honored as 2017 Distinguished Utahn for service to others: “service to God, family and country” … “grow moral and ethical leadership around the world.” … “Elder Dallin H. Oaks, Elder M. Russell Ballard and Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles were in attendance at the event, as well as Presiding Bishop Gérald Caussé and Scott Anderson, president and CEO of Zions Bank” … “Elder Ballard said one of the things he admires most about Sen. Hatch is his commitment to God and the gospel of Jesus Christ. “I believe his unwavering commitment to God, his family, his church and his nation are good reasons why Sen. Orrin Hatch is a man of moral and ethical leadership, deserving this honor in every way,” he said.
Regarding the foregoing, The Ole’ Buzzard’s comments are …
Well … “Whoop de damn do!” and “Whoa there hoss’!” You stepped in it with your, “Orrin Hatch is a man of moral and ethical leadership.” Our maggot was gaggin’ the moment you spoke it Elder Ballard.
Once, twice or many more times than we can count over the years, Utah’s entrenched Goodfellas were caught cavorting like a pack of St. Hubert’s blood hounds gleefully sniffing and slobbering up Master Hatch’s knickers.
Orrin Hatch – Published: December 25, 2017 Updated: January 02, 2018 Salt Lake Tribune Editorial:“Why Orrin Hatch is Utahn of the Year” “The selection of Sen. Orrin G. Hatch as the 2017 Utahn of the Year has little to do with the fact that, after 42 years, he is the longest-serving Republican senator in U.S. history, that he has been a senator from Utah longer than three-fifths of the state’s population has been alive. It has everything to do with recognizing: 1-Hatch’s part in the dramatic dismantling of the Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante national monuments. 2-His role as chairman of the Senate Finance Committee in passing a major overhaul of the nation’s tax code. 3-Each of these actions stands to impact the lives of every Utahn, now and for years to come. And … 4-His utter lack of integrity that rises from his unquenchable thirst for power.
Sleep with Dogs … Get Fleas
The Ole’ Buzzard’s comments are that the Tribune’s report about Hatch’s “… utter lack of integrity that rises from his unquenchable thirst for power” is far too timid!
- Buzzard’s Blog … “Rub a dub dub ….” “Mr. President … you’ve been Hatched!” … “As for Hatch, undoubtedly he is a beloved husband, father, grandfather, and friend to legions. He has been re-elected for 40 years by a clueless gaggle of blind followers and is supremely, politically savvy. However, we allege that he is a pox on the body politic and one of the most corruptly powerful legislators this country has ever seen.” … “He’s got “juice” and he could “twist” the liberal Goodfellas into screaming for mercy til’ their tongues turned blue. Hatch’s got 40+ years worth of dirt on “them’ despicable Dem’ Goodfellas.”
- Buzzard’s Blog … “Senator Orrin Hatch to the Supreme Court.” Senator Orrin Hatch, Chair of the Senate Committee on Finance, ramrodded President Trump’s tax reform legislation through to closure.
- Buzzard’s Blog … “Happy News.” Notice how often the media in concert with Goodfellas manipulate to publish and push out events, accomplishments, announcements, and happy news about the Deep State’s elite. Simply put, it’s all about self congratulatory politics that encourage and promote a mutual, ritual back scratching and ass kissing.
- Buzzard’s Blog … “Hatch’s Inc.” … “Nor is there much of a difference between the havoc wreaked on innocent lives by uncaring, unfeeling, selfish, irresponsible, parasitic criminals and elected officials who lie to their constituents, trade political favors for campaign contributions, turn a blind eye to the wishes of the electorate, cheat taxpayers out of hard-earned dollars, favor the corporate elite, entrench the military industrial complex, and spare little thought for the impact their thoughtless actions and hastily passed legislation might have on defenseless citizens.” … “The Hatch machine operates like a well tuned Inc. and CIA front organization rolled into one … complete with all of the trappings.” … “Hatch narrowly escaped censure and/or prosecution for his scandalous conduct in the BCCI affair. Hatch, among other Senators, appears on a BCCI bribery list and is featured in this 7 minute video. After extolling BCCI’s virtues from the Senate floor, Hatch solicited a $10,000,000 loan.” … “In the Bears Ears dust-up, Hatch played (conned) President Trump. The Bears Ears land grab by Utah showcases the President and Utah’s Goodfellas in a ‘quid pro quo’ huggin,’ salivatin’ and slobberin’ bash along with Hatch celebrating the reverted size and scope of the monument as pay back for Hatch’s all in over the President’s tax plan.” … “Hatch and big Pharma’s kickbacks … $471,560 or more and counting that we know about.” … “Oct-07-2017 Caught you US Senator Orrin Hatch! Now Release the Opioid Report!“
- Buzzard’s Blog … “99.9% Of US Politicians Are Actual Psychopaths? Sociopaths? You choose!” … “Psychopaths and politicians both have a tendency to be selfish, callous, remorseless users of others, irresponsible, pathological liars, glib, con artists, lacking in remorse and shallow. Charismatic politicians, like criminal psychopaths, exhibit a failure to accept responsibility for their actions, have a high sense of self-worth, are chronically unstable, have socially deviant lifestyle, need constant stimulation, have parasitic lifestyles and possess unrealistic goals.It doesn’t matter whether you’re talking about Democrats or Republicans. Political psychopaths are all largely cut from the same pathological cloth, brimming with seemingly easy charm and boasting calculating minds. Such leaders eventually create pathocracies—totalitarian societies bent on power, control, and destruction of both freedom in general and those who exercise their freedoms.”
Google search for “Orrin Hatch Corruption Summary.”
- Corporate Puppet Masters and Orrin Hatch – Utah Stories Feb 12, 2015 – Orrin Hatch passed groundbreaking legislation to allow …. Corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will …
- Orrin Hatch is leaving the Senate, but his deadliest law will live on Jan 5, 2018 – Orrin Hatch sponsored the egregious DSHEA to deregulate the … Pulitzer Prize for articles exposing corruption in the entertainment industry.
- Orrin Hatch – Wikipedia
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Hatch’s secret drug firm links – Washington Times Mar 2, 2009 – The pharmaceutical industry that long has benefited from Sen. Orrin G. Hatch’s legislative efforts has directed large sums of money to a charity …
- Sen. Orrin Hatch – Salt Lake Tribune Dec 25, 2017 – Orrin Hatch is The Tribune’s Utahn of the Year ….. companies that were supplying corrupt doctors and pharmacists who peddled narcotics to the …
- Sen. Orrin G Hatch – Campaign Finance Summary • OpenSecrets Finance, Chairman; Judiciary; Health, Education, Labor and Pensions. First Election: 1976. Retiring at session end. Sen. Orrin Hatch is retiring at the end of the …
- Drug lobby gave $750,000 to pro-Hatch nonprofit in Utah’s U.S. …
- Orrin Hatch Announces Retirement After Being Exposed As ‘Most … Jan 2, 2018 – Republican Senator Orrin Hatch (Utah) announced Tuesday that … Retirement After Being Exposed As ‘Most Corrupt‘ Senator In U.S. History.
- Orrin Hatch on Twitter: “Thank you, Utah. For the blessing of a lifetime … Thank you for cashing out and screwing the middle class on your way out! History won’t be kind to a guy who …
- The GOP Tax Bill Was Corrupt Before the ‘Corker Kickback’ – NYMag Dec 18, 2017 – The GOP Tax Bill Was Manifestly Corrupt Long Before the ‘Corker Kickback’ …. Utah senator Orrin Hatch says that he added the provision to the bill himself, … “I had like a two-page summary I went through with leadership.”
- The Sad Trajectory of Orrin Hatch – Comment News Jan 3, 2018 – Hatch represents the worst of American political corruption. ….. In summary, Hatch was and is a rank political opportunist. Don’t try to glorify him.
- Orrin Hatch Announces Retirement After Being Exposed … – Trendolizer Orrin Hatch Announces Retirement After Being Exposed As ‘Most Corrupt‘ Senator In U.S. History. Republican Senator Orrin Hatch (Utah) announced Tuesday …
Senator Orrin Hatch To Retire | Crooks and Liars Jan 2, 2018 – Don’t let the door hit you in the ass, you cynical corrupt old coot. … Senator Orrin Hatch just announced his retirement, but only after bragging …
EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Hatch’s secret drug firm links – Washington Times Mar 2, 2009 – The pharmaceutical industry that long has benefited from Sen. Orrin G. Hatch’s legislative efforts has directed large sums of money to a charity …
Drug lobby gave $750,000 to pro-Hatch nonprofit in Utah’s U.S. Nov 29, 2012 – In this Thursday, June 28, 2012 photo, Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, talks with The Associated Press at his office on Capitol Hill in Washington.
An unfond farewell to un-statesman Orrin Hatch – Yellowhammer News Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah (Gage Skidmore/Flickr) … “With our state being in its most corrupt period in history, it is paramount that those who want to be …
Enough, enough, enough … too much … search away to your heart’s content … you know the drill! Most of the foregoing were published during this decade. Imagine what must have transpired in the 30 years prior? We believe the point is made.
However, there’s another important aspect in all of this to consider and that is Hatch’s nefarious relationship with and unconscionable hold over Utah leaders and voters.
Thanks in large measure to Hatch and his gaggle of Utah’s Goodfellas, the current administration of government in Utah is the most scandal ridden, shameful and corrupt in our history.
Hatch is still upright and on top of the grass, can make it to the chair, hasn’t crossed the Great Divide … yet. Why then are the following Utah Goodfellas bent on eulogizing, canonizing, beatifying, and sanctifying Hatch in the flesh and doing so regularly with measured and clever, artful precision and impunity? We named herein Elder Dallin H. Oaks, Elder M. Russell Ballard, Elder Quentin L. Cook of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles as well as Presiding Bishop Gérald Caussé and Scott Anderson, president and CEO of Zions Bank and could name many others from over the years.
In our experience, there are only three plausible, reasonable, and logical explanations why anyone would stump for Hatch. 1-Can’t read and too damn dumb to tie their shoes, 2-Complicit in Hatch’s hypocrisy and/or cooperating in/with Hatch’s scandalous, reprehensible, shameful or corrupt conduct, or 3-Co-opted by Hatch in some scheme or another.
For obvious reasons, we rule out #1 completely.
Complicit = Involved with others in an illegal activity or wrongdoing. We would add, complicit in shaping and communicating propaganda that formulates and/or creates Cognitive Dissonance, Distortion, Perception Management, Mind Manipulation, and Destabilization. They, the masters (Goodfellas) of these “Black Arts,” with “malice aforethought” and intent or even unwittingly have subverted the rule of law and good governance. If “complicit” is to be believed, then the foregoing Goodfellas are in it up to their bippies. They, with access to a co-opted and compromised media that they control, can float Happy News with impunity and abandon … or even unwittingly do so if that is the case.
Co-opted and Compromised Individuals or Entities = Those engaged within Hatch’s sphere of influence by virtue of the fact that he has dug the dirt or piled the favors on them. They may have, in a variety of ways, found themselves under his influence and control and/or unwittingly become Goodfellas.
We’re thinkin’ on “unwittingly” and “complicity” and not yet sure if they do or don’t apply to the Goodfellas named herein.
Information Wars are hot and perpetual in Utah as the Happy News Beat drums on unimpeded by The Rule of Law and Good Governance.
Let’s all Help Drain the Swamp
Every time we encounter political “Road Kill,” we stack it up, sort through it looking for the smoking guns and report the findings to our followers. In order to maintain and upgrade the Buzzard’s Blog, we are encouraging regular donations beginning with any amount. This is a labor of love. No money ends up in anyone’s pocket.