Worship, Understand, Anticipate, Predict, Forecast, Modify then …
CONTROL THE WEATHER and CONTROL THE WORLD!
- We begin with “Introduction” … an historical underpinning.
- Tempus Global Data, “… ripped from the public domain … hijacked by litigation. (The III part series “Atlas Shrugged” speaks of Government Hijacking business, industry and technology. Trailer part I is here.)
- “Worship,Understand, Anticipate, Predict, Forecast, Modify, Control.
- Control the Weather – Control the World.
- Government Secrecy orders facilitate “Hijacking, Litigating, Conspiring and Corrupting.”
- “Inslaw – Promis” is a prime example of hijacking, litigating, conspiring, corrupting and murder.
- The CIA, Weather Wars and Tempus Global Data.
- Example of a CIA Mole Planted as the Director of Analytics at USU’s Space Dynamics lab.
- USU’s Utah Science Technology and Research Initiative (USTAR), Raytheon, GeoMet Watch, Tempus Global, Lawyers, Liars and Litigation Frenzies Stirring the pot! $334 million USTAR effort inflated jobs and revenue as reported by The Salt Lake Tribune on 3/8/2017
- Rising from USTAR’s litany of false and misleading statistical representations, Tempus Global Data emerged from cash strapped GeoMet Watch’s ashes like a Phoenix … ready to start seeing the weather before it happened.
- The Federal Docket reveals 26 individual attorneys piling on, numerous law firms, governmental litigation divisions, clerks, paralegals, 598 references to “seal” or “sealed” connected to approximately 100 documents that are noted “*SEALED DOCUMENT*.
- Federal Courthouse papered with legal documents from floor to ceiling and wall to wall “raw meat” to a ravenous Utah legal community gleefully gorging on frenzies surrounding spurious and questionable litigation.
- The Judge and her Magistrate conflicted … the prospects of ever having a complaint against a Federal Judge heard by the Circuit Court of Appeals are from dismal to abysmal to none!
- Senator Orrin Hatch is in the mix of it as the “Deus ex Machina” or God in the Machine and notable quotes regarding Hatch. (The III part series “Atlas Shrugged” speaks of Government Hijacking and controlling business, industry and technology. Trailer part I is here.)
- A timeline of Hatch’s Hijinks
- Opportunity – Incentive – Risk – Players
Tempus Global Data:
Tempus Global Data – preparing to launch planet shaking and saving technology – was hijacked by litigation. Tempus Global Data has been ripped from the public domain where it had the potential for saving countless lives while earning and saving hundreds of millions of dollars. The motto was once … “We see the weather before there is weather!“… now there is nothing. We launch this story from the word cloud above. It is our mission to rain reason and logic on the stormy saga that follows. We’ll sort, organize and communicate “CIA, Promis, The U.S. Justice Department, Weather, Gag Order, Sealed, Conflict of Interest” and hosts of other images and concepts.
The reader will be guided through a maelstrom of historical, legal, strategic, economic, military and cultural – fact, phenomena and myth.
In the end it will be clear that those who purport to represent and lead us have deceived us and deprived us of priceless technologies and resources.
Regardless the sophisticated, new age glut of technology and advanced learning and practice, we humans still worship the weather with awe and reverence for its impact and importance. We awaken to each bright Summer day with renewed energy or crawl out of bed in a gloomy funk anticipating endless Winter drizzles. We watch in shock and apprehension the forecasts that alert us to impending disaster or with elation energize ourselves for a deep powder day of bliss on the slopes.
If “worship” is not the word, then we’ll find another among: revere, reverence, venerate, honor, adore, praise, glorify, exalt, extol, cherish, treasure, esteem, adulate, idolize, deify, lionize, laud, magnify, and fear. No matter how we personally and instinctively react to the weather, we still do so more primitively than intellectually. We’ll simply “worship” and “fear” it herein.
“Red sky at morning … Sailor’s take warning! Red sky at night … Sailor’s delight!” … are age old admonitions followed religiously even to this very day.
Understand – Anticipate-Predict-Forecast:
Bridging the gap between “myth, mystery, lore” and “understanding” could have occurred as early as 650 B.C. when cloud patterns heralded anticipated, near term weather. It wasn’t, however, until much later that our sciences began more seriously to adapt to weather forecasting.
See “History (Highlights) of Weather Forecasting … a timeline by manunicast” (https://goo.gl/QZfo4y) A few snippets are listed hereafter …
- 650 B.C. the Babylonians predicted weather from cloud patterns.
- 1400 Leonardo da Vinci built the first basic hygrometer to measure humidity.
- 1643 Italian physicist Torricelli invents the barometer.
- 1806 Francis Beaufort introduced the Beaufort wind scale.
- 1835 Invention of telegraph led to modern age of weather forecasting.
- 1849 The Smithsonian Institution established an observation network.
- 1870 The United States established a national weather service.
- 1936 World’s first televised weather forecast.
- 1948 United States Air Force forecasters issue the first tornado warnings.
- 1950 The invention of computers in the late 1940’s.
- 1954 George Cowling was the first presenter in front of a weather map.
- 1960 The polar-orbiting satellite TIROS 1 was launched.
- 1966 National Meteorological Center developed a computer model.
- 1975 The first (GOES) Satellite was launched into orbit.
- 1982 The 24 hour cable network began broadcasting in the United States.
- 1989 The U.S. $4.5 billion modernization of the National Weather Service.
- 2005 Hurricane Katrina makes landfall in Louisiana, killing over 1800 people.
Predict – Forecast – Modify:
Writer’s note: Ventusky found here https://www.ventusky.com/ is a prime example of the power and evolution of Weather Forecasting technology. See also the cell phone application here https://www.ventusky.com/app.
We remained in a predict and forecast loop until along came Vincent J. Schaefer, a self-taught chemist who invented cloud “seeding” and created the first artificially induced snow and rainfall. Mr. Schaefer drew worldwide attention with his 1946 experiments for General Electric making the first snowstorm in a laboratory and inducing precipitation outdoors, solving many of the mysteries of rain and snow that had baffled scientists. He was hailed as the first person to actually do something about the weather and not just talk about it. Hopes grew that cloud seeding could fight drought, control storms, reduce hail, quench forest fires and even guarantee a white Christmas.
Schaefer broke the predict and forecast closed loop by actually modifying the weather … although on a very minor scale. (https://goo.gl/2Atdui)
The Polar Vortex: A Propaganda Creation of Obama’s Science Czar to Make Normal Weather Appear Abnormal
Americans used to call an outbreak of cold air from Canada an “Alberta Clipper.” It’s also the name for a low-pressure system track. Now, in an attempt to promote the hypothesis that humans are causing dangerous climate change, they call it a “polar vortex.” Global warming supposedly causes these vortices to break away from their normal positions around the poles and move to more southerly latitude, bringing frigid Arctic conditions to the northern United States.
This idea is completely wrong but conveniently masks the illogic climate activists face since real-world observations contradict their claim: we are seeing more cold outbreaks despite the belief that we are in a period of warming.
Dr. John Holdren, a former science advisor to President Barack Obama, created the polar vortex term and pronounced its supposed global warming connection from his pulpit at The White House. This is the same Holdren who proposed compulsory abortions and mass sterilizations. He argued that abortions could occur under the existing Constitution, saying,
It has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.
Holdren denied still holding these views during his Senate approval hearings for his position as Obama’s science czar, but his stance was so extreme that it cannot simply be swept under the carpet. Besides the fact that he was completely wrong on this too—there is no population crisis—it illustrates Holdren’s ability to distort reality to bolster his agenda, a skill honed throughout his career. Notice how he controls all the parameters. He concludes that compulsory laws “could be sustained,” and he decides when a crisis is sufficiently severe.
This approach parallels how environmental extremists identify problems and demand solutions even when the problems don’t exist. Invariably, they take normal events and identify them as abnormal and, then promote solutions that fulfill their global governance agenda. It works because people don’t know what is normal. In Agenda 21, the United Nations’ global control plan, they provide justification for acting without significant evidence. In Principle 15, we can see a clause eerily reminiscent of Holdren’s proposal:
In order to protect the environment, the precautionary approach shall be widely applied by States according to their capabilities. Where there are threats of serious or irreversible damage, lack of full scientific certainty shall not be used as a reason for postponing cost-effective measures to prevent environmental degradation.
This is the standard environmentalist’s fallback precautionary principle: we should act anyway, just in case. Like Holdren, they determine the problem and control all the decisions.
The easiest way to get people to think something that is normal is a new problem is to create a new name for it. That is what Holdren did with the polar vortex. Yet, outbreaks of cold Arctic air and accompanying blizzards are well documented in folklore and scientific reports. Historian and meteorologist David Ludlum documented them in dozens of books, including Early American Winters, 1604-1820 and Early American Winters II, 1821-1870.
Our understanding of cold outbreaks began when World War II pilots discovered the Jet Stream that flows around the Poles in both Hemispheres. Pilots returning from bombing raids against the Japanese found their trips home much quicker than their outbound trip when they flew within the Jet Stream, a fast-moving river of air that flows from west to east at about 10 km altitude.
The Jet Stream coincides with the boundary between the dome of cold air sitting over the poles and the warm tropical air in between. As the Jet Stream moves through the atmosphere, large waves develop called Rossby Waves.
There are two major patterns which occur over time. Zonal Waves are low amplitude, that is, their north/south range covers just a few degrees of latitude. Weather associated with this pattern has predominantly northwest winds in winter and southwest in summer. Temperatures and precipitation vary, but the variation is small. General weather conditions change every 4 to 6 weeks as the waves migrate from west to east.
Meridional Waves are high amplitude waves pushing much more toward and away from the Pole. This results in precisely what we are seeing now—frigid Arctic air moving south to normally warmer latitudes and warm tropical air pushing into polar latitudes. Associated weather includes winds predominantly from the north and south with greater extremes of temperature and precipitation. These Waves migrate from west to east as well, but often more slowly than Zonal Waves, so weather patterns tend to persist for longer periods. This creates problems because any prolonged and persistent pattern is hard on flora and fauna, including humans.
Over the centuries, there are periods of predominantly Zonal or Meridional Waves. Meridional Waves mark a global change from warm to cold. Right now the world is cooling, a trend that began in 1998. Despite the hysteria of alarmists, the global temperature dropped 0.56°C between February 2016 and February 2018 and dropped further still in 2018. This makes a mockery of the claim that a 0.6°C warming in 120 years was proof of catastrophic human-caused warming.
The polar vortex/global warming myth is just one example of how effective the propaganda machine is in taking the normal and creating the illusion that it is abnormal. It shows once again why the human-caused global warming/climate change scam is the biggest fake news story in history.
Dr. Tim Ball is an environmental consultant and former climatology professor at the University of Winnipeg in Manitoba. Tom Harris is executive director of the Ottawa, Canada-based International Climate Science Coalition.
Control the Weather – Control the World
Modify then CONTROL:
So to our “predict, forecast, and modify” paradigm, we add “control.”
For example, wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could control and deploy a weather tool that would halt the steadily advancing caravans of wanna’ be immigrants who threaten to breach the limits of our Southern borders? What if they could be impeded and disbursed by non-lethal, weather means? We vision drizzling on them at the outset with ominous black clouds hurling roiling torrential rains and raging winds in the way if their rag tag armies persisted … halting and diverting their progress to the front, scattering and disbursing them to all sides and rearward where food, shelter and medical attention await.
Pie in the sky? Perhaps yes, but comparing recent progress with past eons of time, control of the foregoing immigration weather scenario becomes altogether feasible and foreseeable.
We were well on the way to telling the Tempus Global story but necessarily digress to illustrate how other, similar Technology has been hijacked by litigation, conspiracy and corruption.
“Hijacking, Litigating, Conspiring and Corrupting” are concepts replete with suspicion, conjecture, inference and emotion. Therefore, a firm foundation of precedent and example are necessary to convince.
Government Secrecy Orders Serve to Hijack Technology:
- W. Schulz, Center for investigative reporting Security “Government Secrecy Orders on Patents Have Stifled More than 5,000 Inventions.” (https://goo.gl/ueXMyu)
- Secrecy News … “Invention Secrecy Increased in 2016 There were 5,680 invention secrecy orders in effect at the end of Fiscal Year 2016.” (https://goo.gl/mDMjEV)
- The U.S. Government’s Secret Inventions “Secrecy orders allow U.S. defense agencies to control patents,” (https://goo.gl/xYhkHo)
- Austin TX Business Law Blog, 2016 … “No Money for Patent That Becomes a Military Secret (https://goo.gl/jGKhAp)
- Small businesses claim US government stealing their ideas (https://goo.gl/dDUYvi) Video Follows:
The “Inslaw – Promis” story is a prime example of how the U.S. Government, successfully hijacked critical defense and intelligence technology by employing litigation, conspiracy, corruption and murder. We allege that Tempus Global Data fits, at least in essential parts, the Inslaw Octopus template.
The following “clips” are from Wired … THE INSLAW OCTOPUS by AUTHOR: RICHARD L. FRICKER 01.01.93 (https://www.wired.com/1993/01/inslaw/)
Software piracy, conspiracy, cover-up, stonewalling, covert action
Just another decade at the Department of Justice
“The DOJ, aware that its case management system is in dire need of automation, funds Inslaw and PROMIS. After creating a public-domain version, Inslaw makes significant enhancements to PROMIS and, aware that the US market for legal automation is worth $3 billion, goes private in the early ’80s. Designed as case-management software for federal prosecutors, PROMIS has the ability to combine disparate databases, and to track people by their involvement with the legal system. Hamilton and others now claim that the DOJ has modified PROMIS to monitor intelligence operations, agents and targets, instead of legal cases.
According to Federal court documents, PROMIS was stolen from Inslaw by the Department of Justice directly after Etian’s 1983 visit to Inslaw (a later congressional investigation preferred to use the word “misappropriated”). And according to sworn affidavits, PROMIS was then given or sold at a profit to Israel and as many as 80 other countries by Dr. Earl W. Brian, a man with close personal and business ties to then-President Ronald Reagan and then-Presidential counsel Edwin Meese.
A House Judiciary Committee report released last September found evidence raising “serious concerns” that high officials at the Department of Justice executed a premeditated plan to destroy Inslaw and co-opt the rights to its PROMIS software. The committee’s call for an independent counsel have fallen on deaf ears. One journalist, Danny Casolaro, died as he attempted to tell the story (see sidebar), and boxes of documents relating to the case have been destroyed, stolen, or conveniently “lost” by the Department of Justice.
The House Judiciary Committee lists these crimes as among the possible violations perpetrated by “high-level Justice officials and private individuals:” Conspiracy to commit an offense; Fraud; Wire fraud; Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies and committees; Tampering with a witness; Retaliation against a witness; Perjury; Interference with commerce by threats or violence; Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) violations; Transportation of stolen goods, securities, moneys; Receiving stolen goods.”
The Congressional Investigation
“The string of lawsuits and widening allegations caught the eye of House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jack Brooks, D-Texas, who in 1989 launched a three-year investigation into the Inslaw affair. In the resulting report, the Committee suggested that among others, Edwin Meese, while presidential counselor and later as attorney general, and D. Lowell Jensen, a former assistant and deputy attorney general and now a US district judge in San Francisco, conspired to steal PROMIS.”
How was the CIA involved?
“The agency accepted stolen goods, not aware that a major scandal was brewing. In other words, the DOJ robbed the bank, and the CIA took a share of the plunder.” Video Follows:
Onward now to the CIA, Weather Wars and Tempus Global Data:
Why Is The CIA Funding Geoengineering Research? Posted in Science on 19th July, 2013 11:35 PM by AlexMuller (https://goo.gl/3JDgCQ)
“The Central Intelligence Agency is joining with the National Air and Space Administration, the National Academy of Sciences, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to spend $630,000 studying a subset of potential global warming solutions. Geo-engineering, as the solutions are broadly termed, is the science of manipulating the environment in a way that mitigates, halts, or otherwise disrupts global warming. It makes sense that three science agencies are examining this, but why the CIA?”
CIA wants to control the weather, climate change SMARTER AMERICA Published July 23, 2013 Last Update October 21, 2015 (https://goo.gl/AUcqtp)
“The CIA is funding a study examining various ways mankind can geoengineer the planet — blocking or limiting the sunlight that reaches the Earth, stripping carbon dioxide from the skies, seeding the clouds and so on. The project, a panel called “Geoengineering Climate: Technical Evaluation and Discussion of Impacts,” is backed by the National Academy of Sciences, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), NASA — and the U.S. intelligence community. That’s spy-talk for the CIA, William Kearney, a spokesman for NAS, told Mother Jones.”
Matt Berrett an example of a CIA Mole Planted as the Director of Analytics at USU’s Space Dynamics lab.
Matt Berrett – Former Associate Director of the CIA! “One of my key tasks is to help the Lab engage across the US Intelligence Community, which—by design—is an opaque, challenging world to enter and navigate.” From Linkedin, Matt Berrett Director of Analytics, Space Dynamics Lab. Notice that his Linkedin history does not mention the CIA although the following job placements are listed:
- Director of Analytics Company (Also in joint appointment at USU, where I’m standing up the Center for Anticipatory Intelligence) Dates Employed Jul 2017 – Present Location Logan, Utah.
- USG National Security Institution Assistant Director Company Name USG National Security Institution Dates Employed Mar 2015 – Jun 2017Location Washington DC Area; In addition to being a member of the institution’s senior leadership team, I headed the Global Issues Mission Center, which delivered analyses and performed operations across concerns ranging from strategic energy, international trade and finance, and emerging disruptive technology to foreign conflict and counternarcotics.
- National Security Institution, Directorate of Science and Technology, Mission Manager, Near East, South Asia, Africa Company Name National Security Institution, Directorate of Science and Technology Dates Employed Nov 2011 – Mar 2015 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area
- National Security Institution Director, President’s Daily Brief Company Name National Security Institution Dates Employed Nov 2009 – Nov 2011 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area
- National Security Institution Director, Office of Near East and South Asia Analysis Company Name National Security Institution Dates Employed Apr 2007 – Nov 2009 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area
- Education University of Utah Field Of Study Economics Dates attended or expected graduation 1980 – 1985
Author’s note: Notice the interesting gap between UofU graduation 1985 and Berrett’s Near East and South Asia Analysis postings. (In the) “Executive Office … The Office covers a number of CIA directors for different sub-departments. In reality, the Executive Office reports daily issues to and cooperate with the White House for national security activities. A series of Associate Directors also support the Executive Office for internal communications.“ (http://www.orgcharting.com/cia-org-chart/ )
BY SHARYL ATTKISSON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 11/05/18 THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL
“Maybe you once thought the CIA wasn’t supposed to spy on Americans here in the United States. That concept is so yesteryear. Over time, the CIA upper echelon has secretly developed all kinds of policy statements and legal rationales to justify routine, widespread surveillance on U.S. soil of citizens who aren’t suspected of terrorism or being a spy. The evidence points to bad actors targeting candidate Donald Trump and his associates in part to keep them — and us — from learning about and digging into an even bigger scandal: our Intelligence Community increasingly spying on its own citizens, journalists, members of Congress and political enemies for the better part of two decades, if not longer.”
Sharyl Attkisson (@SharylAttkisson) is an Emmy Award-winning investigative journalist, author of The New York Times bestsellers “The Smear” and “Stonewalled,” and host of Sinclair’s Sunday TV program, “Full Measure.”
For a fulsome and robust romp through Google looking for the CIA and Geoengineering, please go to CIA site:weathermodificationhistory.com (https://goo.gl/K3LSQZ)
Modify and Control the Weather:
TEN TECHNOLOGIES TO OWN THE WEATHER TODAY! from the site WMH Weather Modification History (https://goo.gl/5VXReC)
“Speculation on the internet abounds on the subject of weather control. With the recent flop of the 100+ million dollar Geostorm movie (https://goo.gl/GVrkRf), many are searching for answers to the question “Is someone controlling the weather?” The answer is unequivocally yes. We will now explore ten weather modification technologies in use today and explain how each could be used as a weapon of war. Go here please (https://goo.gl/LdPKP6) Each timeline entry here (https://goo.gl/5VXReC) is loaded with quotes, reference links, photographs, and videos to fully explore the history from rainmaking to weather warfare.”
And now we have piling on to all of the above “The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency“
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency has a responsibility to provide the products and services that decision makers, warfighters, and first responders need, when they need it most. As a member of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense, NGA supports a unique mission set. We are committed to acquiring, developing and maintaining the proper technology, people and processes that will enable overall mission success.
Geospatial intelligence, or GEOINT is the exploitation and analysis of imagery and geospatial information to describe, assess and visually depict physical features and geographically referenced activities on the Earth. GEOINT consists of imagery, imagery intelligence and geospatial information.
USU, USTAR, Storm, GeoMet Watch, Tempus Global Data:
USU Commercialization Rising to New Heights Tuesday, Apr. 16, 2013 (https://goo.gl/JTkM1w)
“Utah State University (USU) is working on a technology that will help meteorologists to better predict severe weather and atmospheric instability in a faster, more detailed way. The sophisticated technology, called the Sounding Tracking Observatory for Regional Meteorology, or STORM, is a weather sensor that will sit some 23,000 miles above the Earth’s surface and collect detailed data and measurements critical to those needing the most accurate and up-to-date weather information. As part of USU’s Utah Science Technology and Research Initiative (USTAR) portfolio, STORM has become an integral component of the university’s commercialization efforts. The commercialization team has worked diligently to move the STORM program forward since 2011. It hopes to have the technology launched into outer space by late 2016 thanks to a partnership formalized with GeoMetWatch and Asia Satellite Telecommunications Company Limited (AsiaSat) in April 2013. ‘This is the single largest applied engineering project in our USTAR portfolio,’ said Behunin. While the actual cost to build the sensor is proprietary and competition sensitive, we are in a range of more than $100 million to build one sensor.’”
In the time-space between Utah State University and GeoMet Watch the funding for Storm fell apart. GeoMet Watch couldn’t do the deal. Tempus Global Data picked up the baton and ran with it. Thereafter, GeoMet Watch initiated litigation against USU, Tempus Global Data, other entities and individuals. The technology is stalled in Utah’s federal system. The plot thickens. (https://goo.gl/A6f1NR)
We continue with USTAR or Utah Science Technology and Research Initiative. USTAR is USU’s goose that lays research golden eggs for technology … especially STORM in this case. USTAR is Federally and State funded. A Google search of “Stimulus Fund Fraud ” (https://goo.gl/5HgjTs) yields enough reading for a year. Suffice it to say that the FEDS were “on it” all over the Country, but for some reason the FEDS were absent when USTAR tapped the Federal Stimulus till and Utah’s Attorney General was nowhere to be seen.
USTAR, although prized and publicized ad nauseam by Utah’s Goodfellas, is a front runner among Utah’s many corrupted, quasi governmental entities. USTAR, DABC, UTA, Utah Dairy, LPP, GOED, Utah MEDICAID, UCA, URS, ULCT have all been the subject of countless Utah Legislative Auditor General reports wherein, corruption, shady dealings and/or mismanagement are documented.
From “Quasi-Government Entities Need Increased Oversight,” by Michael Melendez of Libertas Institutes: (https://goo.gl/LqDaZo)
“Interlocal agencies, independent entities, special service districts, Associations of Governments (AOG), and conservancy districts—each of these is a type of government-sponsored or created organization given control of some aspect of administration, localized policy making, or government service. In short, they have control over a portion of your tax dollars and/or your life.
Who are these mysterious organizations that, up until recently, have hidden their operations in the shadows? To be clear, they hold some public meetings, report to the Utah Legislature periodically, and probably even have up-to-date websites. However, they probably would rather you not know about the size of their budgets, nor their too frequent misappropriation of funds.
Collectively, these types of public entities control over $1 billion in annual taxpayer funding every year and whenever any amount of taxpayer funding is entrusted to an organization, strict accountability should follow. Better training is needed for government officials and employees accompanied by more oversight. Regular audits are essential–without them, none of this malfeasance would have been discovered. Just today, an audit of the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control was released showing huge accounting discrepancies totaling more than $300 million as well as lacking performance measures for state liquor stores.”
A series of media reports revealed that the $334 million USTAR effort inflated jobs and revenue as reported by The Salt Lake Tribune on 3/8/2017. (https://goo.gl/wHSMoi) “The $334 million Utah Science Technology and Research (USTAR) initiative is designed to create jobs and businesses by investing in and leveraging university research. USTAR, hailed as an engine for innovation, has exaggerated — by thousands — the number of jobs it has created and inflated — by millions — the amount of money it has brought in, a new audit says. In a January report, the organization said it had created 3,380 jobs, but about 60 percent of those no longer existed — they were construction gigs at already completed research facilities. The number of research based positions, meanwhile, was based on projections rather than actual jobs and auditors could confirm only a fraction of those had actually been created and filled. The organization also claimed to bring in $463 million in contracts, sponsored research and private donations. But more than half that money, about $268 million, was either overreported, hardly involved USTAR or represented contracts that hadn’t yet paid out. During the past seven years, the state has invested $134.2 million from the general fund, $33 million in federal stimulus money and construction bonds worth $116.5 million in the program.”
Somebody(s) should be doing the “perp walk” to jail over the foregoing. Yet, Utah’s United States Attorney John Huber has a penchant for issuing non-prosecution agreements all-the-while losing complex cases. See also Clinton, Comey, Uranium One: Who Is John W. Huber? Judicial Watch APRIL 10, 2018 (https://goo.gl/5dksHC) Also, the Utah Attorney General has been conspicuously AWOL in matters such as USTAR, DABC, UTA, Et. al. the subjects of numerous Utah Legislative Auditor General reports wherein, corruption, shady dealings and/or mismanagement are documented.
Control the Weather – Control the World!
USTAR – Raytheon – GeoMet Watch – Tempus Global – Lawyers, Liars and Litigation Frenzies Stirring the pot!
“Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble. Fillet of a fenny snake, In the caldron boil and bake; Eye of newt and toe of frog, Wool of bat and tongue of dog, Adder’s fork and blind-worm’s sting, Lizard’s leg and Howlet’s wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.” SHAKESPEARE from Macbeth
Raytheon has histories and credentials for accomplishing its means and ends at all costs. Have they stirred the USTAR – GeoMet Watch pot at USU? The STATE OF UTAH SINGLE AUDIT REPORT FISCAL YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2016 “SCHEDULE OF EXPENDITURES
OF FEDERAL AWARDS By Federal Agency” reveals Raytheon quietly placed in Utah’s Research and Development Programs. (https://goo.gl/qx44Qw)
From a blogger with the Nom de Plum Angel Gabrial commented, “Wars are big business for Raytheon and it has a dark relationship with the US Government. As the vast majority of Raytheon’s revenues have been obtained from defense contracts, there has been a tight relationship of cooperation between itself and the U.S. Department of Defense and other U.S. government departments and agencies (e.g. in the Fiscal Year 2007 the National Science Foundation awarded Raytheon $152 million dollars in grants, more than to any other institution and organization in the country), for managing NSF South Pole Station. This, along with heavy lobbying, has led to perennial charges of influence peddling. Raytheon, for instance, contributed nearly a million dollars to various defense-related political campaigns in the presidential election year of 2004, spending much more than that on lobbying expenses. And there are many tight ties between the company and all levels of government. For example, Richard Armitage, a former United States Deputy Secretary of State, is linked to the company through consultancy work. John M. Deutch, a former U.S. Director of Central Intelligence, sits on the board of directors, along with Warren Rudman, a former Senator. On the other hand, Raytheon has also been involved in several contract disputes with the U.S. Government.” (https://goo.gl/4F4LLp)
From a compilation of our own notes (https://goo.gl/gShq7Z) we list the following headings: History of Raytheon; HAARP; Raytheon E-Systems CIA; The Dark Side; Utah State U. MAE Advisory Board; USU Awarded $99MM (https://goo.gl/Nvvhbw); E-Systems Background; Raytheon Offers $2.3 Billion for E-Systems.
We’ll stop with Raytheon here. Crawling down the Raytheon/Defense Contractor rat hole is for another day and story.
Rising from USTAR’s litany of false and misleading statistical representations, Tempus Global Data emerged from cash strapped GeoMet Watch’s ashes like a Phoenix … ready to start seeing the weather before it happened.
Tempus Global Data envisioned a $50 Million National Headquarters Project and National Critical Technology Center for Ogden, Utah. This center was to have housed an advanced weather, science, technology, operations, education, and research facility. As an active weather center, it would collect and disburse critical, marketable, weather information to a variety of commercial and government subscribers, house a Disney like “World of Weather” designed to educate and entertain thousands of children and adults, and create significant numbers of jobs and economic enterprise for Utah and the Ogden area. Furthermore, from a “SatNews” story quoting Tempus Global we learn, “Research suggests there are some $90 billion in savings that our approach to weather data could help create. NOAA estimates that the value of weather information to the U.S. economy is $31.5 billion.” (https://goo.gl/Wor9eU) Video follows:
However … Tempus Global Data has now been hijacked by litigation. Tempus Global Data has been ripped from the public domain where it had the potential for saving countless lives while earning and saving hundreds of millions of dollars annually. Where once … “We see the weather before there is weather!”… now there is nothing.
The Court’s Docket in this matter spans 05/16/2014 to 10/26/2018 with 794 entries so far. (https://goo.gl/eD8eBo) There have been 26 individual attorneys of record involved in one capacity or another at one time or another: Alba, Adam; Ballif, Philip M.; Balmanno, Alain C.; Barclay, Robert D.; Bell, Ryan B.; Berger, Arthur B.; Burton, H. Dickson; Ferre, Joel A.; Geary, Stephen W.; Goff, Darin B.; Green, Tyler R.; Harrington, Robert P.; Hufford, Andrew A.; Kaiser, Kyle J.; Kovalov, Yevgen; Magleby, James E.; Moxley, Paul T.; Orme, Matthew J.; Pahnke, Z. Ryan; Ranschau, Beth J.; Stringham III, Reed M.; Terry, Rachel G.; Tomsic, Peggy A.; Tufts, David W.; Von Maack, Christopher M.; Wentz, Adam D.
In addition to the 26 individual attorneys listed above, if one were to count the law firms, governmental litigation divisions, clerks, paralegals and others, the numbers would be staggering.
A word search shows 598 references to “seal” or “sealed.” When refined, the words “Seal” or “Sealed” connect to approximately 100 documents that are noted “*SEALED DOCUMENT*. We speculate that there are nearly 100 sealed documents.
The Federal courthouse has been papered with legal documents from floor to ceiling and wall to wall. This lawsuit is “raw meat” to a ravenous Utah legal community that gleefully gorges on frenzies surrounding spurious and questionable litigation.
The Judge and her Magistrate
Federal Judge Jill Parrish presides in this matter along with her Magistrate Paul Warner. Judge Parrish was overheard to have commented that GeoMet Watch should have been heard in Utah State Courts. Judge Parrish is endorsed by Senator Orrin Hatch as are also a significant number of the judges on the Utah Federal Bench. Magistrate Warner has an extensive historical record of Orrin Hatch endorsements. See also, Hatch says he shielded Warner By Robert Gehrke The Salt Lake Tribune March 24, 2007 (https://goo.gl/uJYqFQ)
Can the reader imagine a defendant’s angst when upon reading the complaint against oneself there is encountered in the body of the complaint Hatch’s endorsement of the complainant and the judges sitting in judgement are known to have been endorsed by Hatch?
Well, Recuse Me! When a Judge Shouldn’t Hear a Case (https://goo.gl/PNbkzr) By Neil Goodman at Lawyers.com. “One of the key principles of the American judicial system is that the judge who presides over a case must be fair and impartial. In the vast majority of cases, the issue of the judge’s fairness and impartiality never comes up. There are instances, however, when one of the parties in a civil case has reason to believe that the judge cannot be fair and impartial. Sometimes the judge recognizes his or her own inability to maintain partial. In those situations, the judge will either recuse himself or the litigant will move to have the judge disqualified from presiding over the case. Let’s look at some of the circumstances that may lead to a judge’s recusal or disqualification.”
Both Parrish and Warner have failed in their duty to exercise restraint, good sense and decorum by not recusing themselves after their first reading of the initial complaint wherein the complainant GeoMet Watch (GMW) reports a “formal endorsement” from Hatch. (https://goo.gl/LaucxS) Even the slightest potential for bias and conflict of interest should have been formally noticed and dealt with immediately upon their reading the complaint.
Issues regarding …
… this conflict of interest were addressed by the writer who on 4/25/2017 flew to Denver, Colorado and filed ethics complaints naming Parrish and Warner. (https://goo.gl/6HvhLp) Knowing that chances of prevailing in an ethics complaint against any judge are slim to none, the writer went forward regardless. On 8/4/2017 the complaints were dismissed. (https://goo.gl/xwaLdJ)
Concurrent with the filing of ethics charges, this writer hosted a former Chief Judge of the Utah District in his Criminal Justice Academy class and informed the Judge of the ethics filings. And, as might be expected, the Circuit Court also informed Parrish and Warner. We will work to keep the shaming going herein and hereafter.
From The Guardian, an article “Corrupt justice: what happens when judges’ bias taints a case? …one reason judicial violations are common is because they frequently go unpunished. When litigants ask a judge to back away because of a conflict, they risk being told no, then face possible retaliation, so many don’t bother. If a litigant or an attorney files a complaint with an oversight body, there’s only about a 10% chance that state court authorities will properly investigate the allegation, according to a Contently.org analysis of data from 12 states. The analysis shows that a dozen of these commissions collectively dismissed out of hand 90% of the complaints filed during the last five years, tossing 33,613 of 37,216 grievances without conducting any substantive inquiry. When they did take a look – 3,693 times between 2010 and 2014 – investigators found wrongdoing almost half the time, issuing disciplinary actions in 1,751 cases, about 47%.”
As regards Federal Judges, the prospects of ever having a complaint against a Federal Judge heard by the Circuit Court of Appeals are from dismal to abysmal to none!
Utah gets (a) D- grade in 2015 State Integrity Investigation A slowly changing landscape By Joel Campbell November 9, 2015 From the chart below, one is compelled to notice these grades: Political Financing “F“; Executive Accountability “F“; Judicial Accountability “F”; State Civil Service Management “F“; Lobbying Disclosure “F“; Ethics Enforcement Agencies “F“; State Pension Fund Management “F”
From http://www.judicial-discipline-reform.org/ “…99.83% of complaints against judges were dismissed and that without investigation; appeals from those dismissals to the respective circuit council, set up under §332(a) (1), were denied up to 100%. Those percentages hold true for the other circuits. Those statistics show that Judge Kavanaugh and his peers dismissed 100% of the 478 complaints about them lodged with their District of Columbia Circuit and reported in the annual official statistics for the 1 Oct 06-30 Sep 17 11-year period. They have abused their self-disciplining authority to grant themselves 100% exoneration from complaints regardless of the complained-about conduct’s nature, extent, and gravity.” (https://goo.gl/LQevp7)
In addition to no recourse for ethics and conflict of interest concerns, our most current understanding is that a “Gag Order” is enforced covering the individuals and entities referenced above and matters pertaining thereto.
Dane Wigington, writing for Geoengineering Watch October 21, 2015 (https://goo.gl/nj7yh5), has this to say about such orders, “The power structure is beginning to panic as the public wakes up to the criminal climate engineering insanity. The growing police state is completely out of control and becoming unimaginably blatant with their actions. In recent weeks Washington has placed “gag orders” on the following agency employees, “The National Weather Service”, the “National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration”, and the “US Department of Commerce”. This is a massive red flag that should trigger alarm bells everywhere. ” More here. (https://goo.gl/nj7yh5)
“Justice delayed is indeed justice denied!”
A Deus ex Machina or God in the Machine as some would say, is an unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel. In the matter of GeoMet Watch Et. al., we allege that true to form Hatch is personally in the mix of it. We allege that whoever or whatever is behind the GeoMet Watch lawsuit knew precisely the impact Hatch’s endorsement would have on the judges and the processes. And … by-the-way … who is covering legal expenses for the cash strapped, GeoMet Watch?
Hatch’s endorsement of the plaintiff in the complaint was “chum and fish feed” for his prized judicial endorsees who, with impunity and no oversight whatsoever, were ready to do his bidding without even an “ask” and are now presiding over the litigation.
A timeline of Hatch’s historical hijinks is more than sufficiently revealing of his sleazy conduct. (https://goo.gl/gKMVix)
Notable quotes regarding Hatch:
“His utter lack of integrity that rises from his unquenchable thirst for power .” The Salt Lake Tribune 12.25.2017
“The Utah senator exemplifies the career politician who stands for nothing and rolls over for everything .” The National Review 02.04.2015
Sleep with dogs and get fleas!
- TEAMSTER SUIT YIELDS STRANGE NEW BEDFELLOWS Associated Press Published: July 3, 1988 Hatch & Jackie Presser corrupted Teamster’s President
- (The) HATCH BCCI SCANDAL (the) Details creep out on Hatch’s role Aug 27th, 1992 (https://goo.gl/ktFACU) Solicited a $10MM loan.
- LAWYER HATCH SAYS SWINDLER DIDN’T LISTEN By Lee Davidson, Washington Correspondent Published: Nov. 25, 1996 (https://goo.gl/ikXkre)
- Hatch is `Rent-a-Senator‘ Published: June 25, 1998 (https://goo.gl/wdbDFh)
- Suit accuses company of not paying for lobbying By Geoffrey Fattah Published in the Deseret News on October 16, 2006 (https://goo.gl/UeMRy6)
- The Real Sun Myung Moon Senator Orrin Hatch and The Real Republican Family Values Outrage November 1, 2007 (https://goo.gl/GkMWie)
- Orrin Hatch: An (supplement) Industry Champion, Published: New York Times June 20, 2011 (https://goo.gl/ZArDDW) Go here also https://goo.gl/2ucPYs
- Utah Senator Orrin Hatch: A pit bull in defense of the supplement industry David Gorski on June 27, 2011 (https://goo.gl/TtjG87)
- Sen. Orrin Hatch’s Own Geothermal Solyndra Scandal Tuesday, 10 January 2012 by William F. Jasper (https://goo.gl/2ub8qb)
- Drug lobby gave $750,000 to pro-Hatch nonprofit in Utah’s U.S. Senate race
- Voters unaware of donation By Michael Beckel November 29, 2012 (https://goo.gl/8QkCxJ)
- The GOP’s Orrin Hatch Problem By MICHELLE MALKIN February 4, 2015 “The Utah senator exemplifies the career politician who stands for nothing and rolls over for everything.“
- Corporate Puppet Masters and Orrin Hatch February 12, 2015 by Richard Markosian (https://goo.gl/6JYPCV)
- Orrin Hatch: If Alabama Voters Want an Alleged Sexual Abuser in Congress, They Should Have One By Ed Kilgore DEC. 5, 2017
- It’s Not Just Corker: 14 GOP Senators Stand to Reap Millions From Corker Kickback Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at Common Dreams by Jake Johnson, staff writer, “… senators who stand to benefit include Orrin Hatch who admitted … that he authored the provision.”
- Tribune Editorial: Why Orrin Hatch is (worst) Utahn of the Year 12/25/2017, “His utter lack of integrity that rises from his unquenchable thirst for power.“
- Senator Orrin Hatch needs to be named in opioid lawsuits filed nationwide! Marianne Skolek-Perez Global News Centre 1/6/2018 (https://goo.gl/UFdgUh)
- Senators (Hatch) Traded in Tobacco Stocks While Sitting on Health Committee By Ike Swetlitz, STAT on February 5, 2018 (https://goo.gl/NfWrwd)
- Who is funding the Orrin Hatch Center? We may never know. By Thomas Burr 3/18/2018 We call the center, “An obscene monument to mediocrity and mendacity!”
- Hatch’s Inc. Hatch is the most powerful, political “Goodfella” in the Deep State’s Swamp. This author’s Hatch blog posting also includes “The Bears Ears Land Grab”
A reminder to visit A timeline of Hatch’s hijinks for all of the above and more. (https://goo.gl/gKMVix)
Opportunity: To derail a priceless resource and send it spinning into the arms of a Deep State bureaucracy to be gobbled up by self serving Goodfellas for personal profit and plunder.
Incentive: Profit, plunder and control of an asset that will one day lend a leg up to controlling the Weather.
Risk: Only if exposed.
Players: The State of Utah, USU and the UofU … the nests from which the ugly duckling USTAR and its perfidious and nefarious misrepresentations were hatched; The judges and their lack of good judgement, impunity and no oversight; Orrin Hatch the Deus Ex Machina of corrupt politics; A Utah legal fraternity that feeds on the frenzy of any handy litigation; Prosecutors who aren’t; and … see all of the rest above … those who purport to represent and lead us have deceived us and deprived us of priceless technologies and resources.
Tempus Global Data a Flagship in the Weather Fleet, seeing the “Weather before it is Weather” got caught in the eye of a legal storm … blinded by litigation … the Flagship has sunk!
Sinking not far behind it are our hopes and dreams of a better, bigger wide wonderful Weather World for all.
- WMH Bulletin November, 2018
After having flown 2891 hours and 15 minutes in U.S. Air Force WB-50s during the 1950s and 60s, this author has the weather in his DNA. “WB” stands for Weather Bomber and “50” is the model. This wonderful, terrible bird is the successor of the famed B-29 bombers used in WW-II to drop atomic bombs on Japan. We say “wonderful” because of the beating that it regularly took flying typhoon and upper air sampling missions while struggling to stay airborne. We say “terrible” because for its day it was the “hot rod” of four engine, propeller driven bombers and subject to any number of serious to near catastrophic mechanical failures. Many “May Day, May Day, May Day” messages have been launched from these old birds when in distress.
“Atomic” was indeed an important, highly classified mission at the time but no longer classified. “Atomic” was but a small “slice” of our several, critical missions. When directed to do so or sometimes driven by a chance finding, we climbed to extraordinarily high altitudes (high for the 1950s) where we found and collected radioactive fallout from Soviet nuclear experiments that spread their poison into the winds across the Northwestern Pacific. The box like appendage on top of the WB-50’s fuselage visible just above and to the right of engine #4 was the device that scooped radioactive fallout from the upper atmosphere.
On many “planned” radiological sampling missions, our Aircraft Commanders were issued exfiltration plans, gold certificates, and firearms should we be forced down over unfriendly territory.
- History of Weather Forecasting … a timeline by manunicast (https://goo.gl/QZfo4y)
- CIA Opens Center on Climate Change and National Security (https://goo.gl/qogAXC)
- TEN TECHNOLOGIES TO OWN THE WEATHER TODAY! (https://goo.gl/5VXReC)
- Ancient to Modern History (https://goo.gl/ertZAz)
- Schaefer modifying the weather (https://goo.gl/2Atdui)
- Henry Kissinger the cia and weather warfare (https://goo.gl/cC7Zse)
- Operation Popeye, Motorpool, Intermediary, Compatriot: Weather Warfare Over Vietnam (https://goo.gl/x48rvP)
- CIA Project Nile Blue – Rain Embargo on Cuban Sugar Crops (https://goo.gl/BCyK7X)
- Weather Modification Reporting Act of 1972 (https://goo.gl/7N554P)
- National Weather Modification Policy Act of 1976 (https://goo.gl/xha8rY)
- The Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD) Weather Warfare Ban (1978) (https://goo.gl/h2xxhb)
- Weather Modification: Programs, Problems, Policy, and Potential (1978) (https://goo.gl/h2xxhb)
- FOIA Reveals U.S. Navy Weather Modification Program Still Active at China Lake (https://goo.gl/FhDft3)
- FOIA Reveals U.S. Air Force Geophysics Directorate Weather Modification Intentions (https://goo.gl/3ii9sT)
- US military discusses future of Weather Warfare despite ENMOD ban (https://goo.gl/zQeL3X)
- WEATHER MODIFICATION 2025: TIME TO START THE COUNTDOWN (https://goo.gl/N8syYt)
- The CIA, Weather Warfare, and Climate Terrorism (https://goo.gl/Lva2Va)
- The Environmental Modification Accountability Act of 2018 #ENMODAA (https://goo.gl/BS8eiz)
- THIS IS YOUR WORLD, MONITOR IT with ClimateViewer 3D (https://goo.gl/M02dNC)
- SUPPORT ClimateViewer News (https://goo.gl/aAeLN5)
- Geoengineering and Weather Modification Exposed (https://goo.gl/BS8eiz)
- FAQ (https://goo.gl/mDgkCk)
- Articles (https://goo.gl/8eQ3sq)
- HAARP and the Sky Heaters (https://goo.gl/oo17Ks)
- Articles (https://goo.gl/16VSJ1)
- CirrusCloudsMatter (https://goo.gl/hYRavw)
- Articles (https://goo.gl/Mvej7t)
Author’s Note: We credit most of the foregoing resources to Jim Lee (https://goo.gl/ovXodJ) and his extensive research site at https://weathermodificationhistory.com/ Lee reports that his information is “… licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (https://goo.gl/PJvY9Q). Based on a work at climateviewer. com (https://goo.gl/Q3GDNO). Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at climateviewer terms (https://climateviewer.com/terms/)
Lee’s instructions and permissions continue …
“You are free to share, remix, and otherwise use this material for any purpose as long as it is not sold and a link is provided to the original source.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.”