“Is that where the money is? … er’… goes?”
Of the $2,903,997.69 that our Loosey Goosey Lt. Governor says Reyes spent, $1,035,463.13 or 36% went to corporations controlled by Reyes’ Campaign Spokesman, Senior Advisor, and Penny Stock Pusher Alan Crooks.
We beg the reader’s patience as the details and data of this story unfold below.
When famed bank robber Willie Sutton was apprehended by the FBI he was asked, “Why’d you rob banks, Willie?” His response was, “Cause that’s where the money is!”
We chase Reyes and other Utah Goodfellas, “Cause that’s where the money goes.” Goodfellas must be shamed in order to re-balance the Rule of Law and Good Governance in The State of Utah. (Click here for a unique unveiling of Utah’s “Oligarchs Toadies Goodfellas”.)
Here’s what we learned by following source tips and the flow of monies.
Due to lackadaisical finance reporting requirements and enforcement, our numbers are surely off here-and-there, but they are “close enough for government work” for now. Crucial data are also featured at the end of this article.
- Pimpmobile Driv’n, Bling’n Bishop, Rap’n Rambo, Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes leads our Utah Goodfellas’ Top10Takers list, bringing in $236,750.00 from pharmaceutical companies, tobacco companies, and so-called “Energy Solutions” between 2011 and 2018. According to FollowTheMoney.org, during this same time period, Reyes raked in a total of $3,237,625.00. According to Loosey Goosey Lt. Governor records, his “take” was higher, at $3,459,072.89.
- Concentrating our sorts and compilations on Loosey Goosey Lt. Governor records, we calculate that Reyes spent $2,903,997.69 of his $3,459,072.89 “take.”
- Of that $2,903,997.69 ……………… $1,035,463.13, or 36% of Reyes’ total expenditures, went to corporations controlled by Reyes’ Campaign Spokesman, Senior Advisor, and Penny Stock Pusher Alan Crooks. These corporations are “Comprehensive Strategic Solutions, LLC,” “Comprehensive Strategic Solutions Management LLC,” and “Comprehensive Strategic Solutions Consulting LLC.” To search Utah Corporations, click here.
For the The Dos and Do-Nots of Campaign Financial Disclosures “Click here.”
So what about Crooks? We mostly know about him from Lynn Packer’s fine report.
The following are quote snippets about Crooks from Packer’s report. Bold emphasis and [insertions] are ours:
- Alan Shawn Crooks, 51, may well be to Sean Reyes what Paul John Manafort is [was] to Donald Trump: Campaign manager, political consultant, lobbyist and close confidant.
- Crooks’ financial record could not stand up to the same opposition research he helps conduct on Reyes’ political foes. That’s because Crooks is a deadbeat. Perhaps a deadbeat on steroids.
- Out of college Crooks went to work at the Salt Lake office of what was once the nation’s largest brokerage for penny stocks trades:
- Starting his career in the fraud-riddled over the-counter (OTC) stock industry portended things to come.
- Racking up a string of [business] failures [14 and counting] and a lengthy list of unpaid debts.
- [Crooks’] Heber home was foreclosed upon…
- In January 2011, the lender filed a notice of default on the Crooks’ St. George property.
- Several court judgments against the Cooks … one for $54,750 … another for $7,752.
- It appears from county recorders’ records they paid no federal tax between 2001 and 2007.
- The IRS filed four notices of tax liens, in 2007, 2008 and 2010, totaling over $885,000. Those judgments remain unpaid. By now, with interest and penalties, they could well exceed $1 million.
- It appears from the filings that Crooks paid no state tax between 2001 and 2007.
- The amount due at the time one of the liens was filed in 2010 was about $84,501 and remains unpaid, potentially with interest and penalties still accruing.
At this point, one wonders if Crooks’ “take” from Reyes’ “take” went to cover Crooks’ indebtedness and/or other unethical “hanky panky”? Does Crooks have a “twist” [Mafia-speak for blackmail] on Reyes? Continuing …
- Interspersed among those tax-related financial woes, Crooks has filed for bankruptcy protection three times: in 1995 when he was still living in West Valley City, in 1998 when he was living in Heber city and again in 2000 while still in Heber City.
- [According to Packer] Crooks and Reyes declined comment for this section of the article.
- Crooks often appears with Reyes at Conference of Western Attorney General (CWAG) and Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA) conferences. While Crooks is not an employee of the AG’s office, he is nonetheless listed by Reyes as a “Senior Advisor, State of Utah” – evidence that Reyes is willing to erase the line which should exist between his campaign staff and his AG’s office staff.
Packer reports much more [see below], however, the purpose of the list above is to demonstrate how “harum scarum” and decorum-deprived Reyes and his factotum Crooks are. The challenge being what the hell to do about it?
After reviewing some of this information, one of our sources asked in astonishment: “Where the hell is the IRS or FBI in all of this?”
We allege two choke points that prevent prosecution and imprisonment of Utah’s elite Goodfellas …
We believe the first choke point lies between the FBI and “Opioid Orrin” Hatch-endorsed U.S. Attorney for Utah (USAFU) John “Mafia-Cleaner” Huber. Huber, for example, stakes his claim to fame on issuing “Non-prosecution and/or Deferred Prosecution” agreements. We believe that the Huber “choke” actively stymies FBI “Brick” agents from effectively pursuing high-profile white collar crime cases and corruption in Utah, and their casework is reduced to chasing “road base rubble” (i.e. “street criminals”).
The second choke point lies between the Hatch-packed Utah Federal Bench and Huber. Factoring in the Rap’n Rambo Reyes “effect” at the Utah Attorney General’s Office, substantive, high profile, white collar crime and corruption cases rarely get to court in Utah. If they do, they are often dismissed or fail as in the incompetently compromised and corrupted Swallow/Shurtleff “kerfuffle.” Click here for a few notable examples of cases that “sputtered out.” See also, “Prosecutors accuse feds of withholding evidence in Shurtleff case.“
Yep folks, thanks to a failed Utah Justice system Goodfellas here skate free of, or dodge, major corruption penalties for their shameful behaviors. However, let ole’ Surly Sam, a simple, disgruntled, citizen activist who makes too much noise about “stuff” miss a quarterly tax payment, or fail to cross a “T” or dot an “I,” and he’ll be audited by the IRS or investigated by the FBI, prosecuted for something-or-other under USAFU John “Mafia-Cleaner” Huber’s direction, and sent to prison by our compromised and corrupted federal courts.
What to do about it? For starters, any media types who aspire to be more than the toothless Pusillanimous Pup Utah Policy and its Pitiful Patron The Deseret News need to get off their duffs, go to work and start pulling some weight.
Reyes leads Utah’s Top10Takers
[pdf-embedder url=”https://justice4all.blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Blood-MoneyTakers.pdf” title=”Blood MoneyTakers”]
Reyes’ “Take”, both Income and Expense by Date, as he reported it to the Loosey Goosey Lt. Governor with a $555,075.20 positive balance remaining [compiled by us]
[pdf-embedder url=”https://justice4all.blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/1Reyes-Take-Both-Income-and-Expense.pdf” title=”1Reyes Take Both Income and Expense”]
Reyes’ Income Only by Date of $3,459,072.89 [sorted by us]
[pdf-embedder url=”https://justice4all.blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2Reyes-Take-by-Income-and-Date.pdf” title=”2Reyes Take by Income and Date”]
Reyes’ Total Expenses of $2,903,997.69 [sorted by us]
[pdf-embedder url=”https://justice4all.blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/3Reyes-Total-Expenses.pdf” title=”3Reyes Total Expenses”]
Crooks’ “Comprehensive …” Total “Take” from Reyes’ Expenses of $1,035,463.13 [sorted by us]
[pdf-embedder url=”https://justice4all.blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/4Crooks-Comprehensive-…Take-from-Reyes-Expenses.pdf” title=”4Crooks Comprehensive …Take from Reyes Expenses”]
Corporate records compilation
[pdf-embedder url=”https://justice4all.blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Comprehensive-Corp.-Compilation-Google-Docs.pdf” title=”Comprehensive Corp. Compilation – Google Docs”]
Friends, your tips have been priceless!
Simply click here to email your tips to us securely and anonymously. You may also subscribe to free ProtonMail, specifically designed to protect anonymous sources. Our followers and sources have asked for a confidential method of passing information to us. ProtonMail, from an elite Swiss enterprise, is one such tool … see PCMag Review. We seek information that supports our mission to return to the Rule of Law and Good Governance. Suggestions for tactics and strategy are also welcomed. Please refrain from partisan politics or unrelated content. Your correspondence is in confidence and you will be in good company! In the FBI and Military Special Operations, we were the guardians of our Nation’s most critical information and still keep secrets safe today!
Edited by Daniel Newby
“The Ole’ Buzzard”
“The Ole’ Buzzard” & President of Justice4All
FBI Agent from 1970-76
Only Agent in FBI history to receive a
letter of commendation from Director J. Edgar Hoover
Military Master Parachutist
Freelance Commentator and Political “Lurker”